Windows 10: Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

Discus and support Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin with specifications: -1080Ti -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080) The problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Triliuner, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Triliuner Win User

Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080

Hello everyone, I just played NFS Payback from the origin
    with specifications:
    -1080Ti
    -Samsung Monitor CHG90 (49", 32:9 , 3840x1080)

The problem is the resolution is not optimal, if I play at the highest resolution (3840 x 1080), the image will be truncated, and not fit.

But if I play the lowest resolution (1024x768), then all the images will be visible

Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080 [​IMG]

and the following screenshot in the game

and this problem only occurs with NFS payback, because in other games, if I play at a resolution of 3840x1080, the image will look all and widen

please help me, thank youuu *Tongue

:)

Triliuner, Nov 10, 2018

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Crashes at launch 3840x1080 resolution

Thanks for replying. Yes I'm on W10 build 1803, yes I am administrator, and yes the game can run fine. It's only when I try in 3840x1920 resolution it crashes. I can launch the game, then set myself from 1920x1080 to 3840x1080 through NVIDIA Control Panel
    and the game keeps running, although it does not recognize my new resolution as an option in game. Upon attempting to restart the game, it will again crash on startup

I have 55gb free on the SSD which runs Forza.

Jamesmynamewastaken, Nov 10, 2018
  4. mochiro Win User

Optimal Resolution Notification

Hi , I need help . Im playing Psychic Doom Mu game in my windows 10 Lenovo G40 .And everytime im playing it my game suddenly goes out and Optimal Resolution Notification Pop up always it says "This is not the optimal screen resolution for the primary display
    The optimal Resolution is 1366x768 .Also igfxTRAY.exe pops up.. How to fix this so that i can play the game not crashing always

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

mochiro, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Resolution in the game is not optimal 3840x1080 - Similar Threads - Resolution game optimal

2. Fullscreen optimizations for gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen optimizations for gaming: [ATTACH] Good day. So I've been curious about this fullscreen optimization feature and what it actually does. I've read somewhere else that it may even break things or cause apps to work worse. I've been trying to fix this issue where, I'm playing genshin impact in...
  3. Worth optimizing regedit for gaming?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Worth optimizing regedit for gaming?: Is it worth changing some values in regedit/registry to "optimize" windows for gaming? As well as disabling certain stuff such as dvr etc... You know all those videos with optimizing packs and stuff submitted by /u/krisstijan [link] [comments]...
  4. Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "Optimal Resolution Notification" on Windows 10: Hello everyone. I play videogames, which can sometimes have a lower resolution than my pc likes. This brings up a notification that lingers for several seconds, in the way of everything. I figured out how to fix it. There was a solution already, but it is no longer available....
  5. optimization for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optimization for gaming: How about a stripped down OS streamline for gaming or a startup setting for such a configuration? I just don't need a ton of excess services and media support to play a game, it just bogs me down.... I usually just wind up killing unwanted processes but this sometimes has...
  6. Gaming : optimizing experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming : optimizing experience: Dear support team, I contact you as I would like to opitmize my gaming experience on Fortnite. Due to slowness, I have just rebooted my laptop. (It used to work quite well) Should I reinstall graphic Drivers or other drivers ? What can I do to increase the speed of the...
  7. Optimal Resolution Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optimal Resolution Notification: Once again, I'm plagued with this annoying pop-up-- this time, when trying to play older games, the pop-up causes the game to minimize, while the unwanted Windows "Optimal Resolution" warning pops up, unwanted, not needed, no way to prevent. Notebook: I do **not** have...
  8. Optimal Resolution Notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimal Resolution Notifications: Hi again Microsoft community! When I'm trying to run a fullscreen app with the resolution lower than 1920x1080 it appears a notification about Optimal Resolution Notification and the app is minimizing.I know how to remove the notification, but, how do I solve the problem...
  9. gaming optimization tweaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming optimization tweaks: hi, i am starting getting into gaming on my laptop, my laptop hasnt got the best specs for gaming and would like to know if ut of there's any settings i can tweak to get the most the experience. specs are: i7 2.9ghz, 12gb ram, amd 7570m radeon hd. hp elitebook 8470p....
  10. Windows incorrectly identifies optimal resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows incorrectly identifies optimal resolution: I'm experiencing a blurry/small display for text (and some images) across a wide variety of apps and the desktop. Using Alienware x51 R2. Basically this started about a month ago after installing Witcher3. So I'm not sure if driver updates caused some problem, playing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optimal resolution notification

2. optimal resolution notification gaming on windows 10