Windows 10: Resolution is blurred

Discus and support Resolution is blurred in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When watching my church service, the screen is blurred. What can I do? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaylaAudia, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Resolution is blurred

When watching my church service, the screen is blurred. What can I do? Thanks!

:)

GaylaAudia, Feb 21, 2021

2. MY LUMINA 535 Camera Blurred

Hello Anil,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why after update your Lumia 535 camera photo is blurred and could not find a resolution, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you checked if there is a pending app update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Resolution is blurred

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Resolution is blurred

1. Resolution is blurred - Similar Threads - Resolution blurred

2. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  3. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  4. Wrong resolution help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong resolution help: My pc is natively running in 2560x1440 on my desktop but whenever I boot in a game like fortnite or destiny, my resolution drops down to 1920x1080. Changing the settings in game will result in a crash. This has happened after turning on AMD RSR which I turned off, causing...
  5. Wrong resolution help

Wrong resolution help: My pc is natively running in 2560x1440 on my desktop but whenever I boot in a game like fortnite or destiny, my resolution drops down to 1920x1080. Changing the settings in game will result in a crash. This has happened after turning on AMD RSR which I turned off, causing...
  6. Windows 11 DNS Resolution Unusually Slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DNS Resolution Unusually Slow: In the last week or so DNS resolution has been painfully slow on my PC. It doesn't matter what DNS server I use, weather it's through DHCP or manually set, what browser I use, what network I am on, ethernet or wifi.Any site I visit, regardless of if it's one I've visited...
  7. Windows 11 DNS Resolution Unusually Slow

Windows 11 DNS Resolution Unusually Slow: In the last week or so DNS resolution has been painfully slow on my PC. It doesn't matter what DNS server I use, weather it's through DHCP or manually set, what browser I use, what network I am on, ethernet or wifi.Any site I visit, regardless of if it's one I've visited...
  8. Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution

Increasing my refresh rate lowers my resolution: When i increase my refresh rate in the setting from 60hz to 120hz which is the max my resolution lowers to 1440 * 900. This is new and i cant fix it....
  9. Persistent Blurring Issue on Windows 11 with High-Resolution Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Blurring Issue on Windows 11 with High-Resolution Display: Hello,I'm encountering a challenging issue on my Windows 11 system that I hope to get some insights on. My system exhibits a persistent blurring effect around windows or applications when they are not in active use. This problem is notably pronounced with certain applications...
  10. Persistent Blurring Issue on Windows 11 with High-Resolution Display

Persistent Blurring Issue on Windows 11 with High-Resolution Display: Hello,I'm encountering a challenging issue on my Windows 11 system that I hope to get some insights on. My system exhibits a persistent blurring effect around windows or applications when they are not in active use. This problem is notably pronounced with certain applications...