Windows 10: RESOLUTION IS POOR

Discus and support RESOLUTION IS POOR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; JUST UPDATED MY DELL PC BUT THE RESOLUTION IS POOR ALTHOUGH I ADJUSTED IT ALREADY. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TaleenaRivers, Jan 11, 2020.

1. RESOLUTION IS POOR

JUST UPDATED MY DELL PC BUT THE RESOLUTION IS POOR ALTHOUGH I ADJUSTED IT ALREADY. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

:)

TaleenaRivers, Jan 11, 2020
  2. dudley Win User

Remote Desktop Connection - poor resolution

When I connect from my laptop to my desktop via Remote Desktop Connection client, the resolution becomes poor - the text is not smooth (the colors look OK).

I went to Remote Desktop Connection/Options/Display, colors are set to Highest Quality, all seems to be set properly.

This is not just limited to Win 10, the same happens when I connect from Win 7 machine.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

dudley, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 11, 2020
  4. RESOLUTION IS POOR

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

RESOLUTION IS POOR

1. RESOLUTION IS POOR - Similar Threads - RESOLUTION POOR

2. My 2nd monitor screen slips when the resolution on 1st is changed. Any solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2nd monitor screen slips when the resolution on 1st is changed. Any solution?: Hello!I bought a new PC recently, I'm using 2 monitors, with the old PC I didn't have any problem.So, when the resolution on my first monitor is changed because of the game, the apps open on the second monitor slip to the right, and I can only see half of them. Also, if...
  3. My 2nd monitor screen slips when the resolution on 1st is changed. Any solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 2nd monitor screen slips when the resolution on 1st is changed. Any solution?: Hello!I bought a new PC recently, I'm using 2 monitors, with the old PC I didn't have any problem.So, when the resolution on my first monitor is changed because of the game, the apps open on the second monitor slip to the right, and I can only see half of them. Also, if...
  4. I am using W10. I set screen resolution to 1024*768. Problem is psionline.com after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using W10. I set screen resolution to 1024*768. Problem is psionline.com after...: screen resolution when I change to 1024*768 on my laptop. When psionline.com's do system check it tells me ;failed 973*730 is not supported. Didn't recognized my changes is it problem with W10 or with psionline.com have bug...
  5. I am using W10. I set screen resolution to 1024*768. Problem is psionline.com after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using W10. I set screen resolution to 1024*768. Problem is psionline.com after...: screen resolution when I change to 1024*768 on my laptop. When psionline.com's do system check it tells me ;failed 973*730 is not supported. Didn't recognized my changes is it problem with W10 or with psionline.com have bug...
  6. I am using W10. I set screen resolution to 1024*768. Problem is psionline.com after...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7, Dual Monitors with Dock, Blanking Screen, Poor Resolution: I use a Microsoft Surface Pro 7, with the Microsoft Dock and Two Dell Monitors. The system has been working reliably since installation - about two years previously used with a MSP4. Recently, my Dell monitors have been flickering, and occasionally going blurry see image...
  8. Chrome - Explorer Resolution is Poor

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome - Explorer Resolution is Poor: I'm using the latest version of Chrome on my desktop PC on W10 v1909 at resolution 2560x1440. This displays fine in normal Chrome browsing. However, when I left click a displayed pdf file to save it, the Explorer window displayed is fuzzy. The normal Windows 10 Explorer...
  9. Poor text resolution after downgrade to integrated GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Poor text resolution after downgrade to integrated GPU: One afternoon my PC Seemed to be running but the monitor was black (Power light for monitor was on).*Eek Figuring (rather hoping) my installed GPU had failed... I removed it. Then swapped out my DVI cord for the older VGA. Luckily my monitor can use one or the other....
  10. Remote Desktop Connection - poor resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection - poor resolution: When I connect from my laptop to my desktop via Remote Desktop Connection client, the resolution becomes poor - the text is not smooth (the colors look OK). I went to Remote Desktop Connection/Options/Display, colors are set to Highest Quality, all seems to be set...