Windows 10: resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom

Discus and support resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; every other zoom participant has much higher camera resolution than i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevej11, Mar 16, 2021.

1. stevej11 Win User

resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom

every other zoom participant has much higher camera resolution than i do

:)

stevej11, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

To better isolate your concern, we'd like to check the following:

• The results after performing the steps posted on the link that we've shared.
    • If you're getting the same resolution when accessing the camera app on the device where the camera is physically connected.
    We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Mar 16, 2021
  3. MisterMai Win User
    Camera App Low resolution - Windows 10

The same problem occurred again. Just like the pics I originally posted, where you can see that from the logitech gaming software: you can see a lot more, and in the Camera app: it looks super zoomed in, or maybe very low resolution.

MisterMai, Mar 16, 2021
  4. jankusy Win User

6233 camera & resolution?

It is normal, it is not a bug, it is ehmm... feature.

Do you know what the digital zoom is? It is kind of feature but actually it is a waste of quality.

If your mobile/camera has an OPTICAL zoom, it means it can zoom on something and take the photo with full resolution - so, in the photographer's words, the only zoom is the optical zoom.

BUT the digital zoom (Nokia 6233) means that you just take the photo like normally and then it cuts piece of picture where you zoomed on. Then yes, it is allright, if the resolution is so low.

Jan

jankusy, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. resolution of camera is very low compared to others on zoom - Similar Threads - resolution camera very

2. Low FPS compare to Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low FPS compare to Linux: -Specs: Acer Nitro AN515-58; 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5 12500h, nvidia rtx 3050 laptopIn Minecraft 1.8.9 and osu!, on Linux I would get more than 1000fps, even Minecraft can get upto 3200fps. However, on Windows, all of my games including Minecraft and Osu! would get capped...
  3. Microphone very low on Zoom calls

Microphone very low on Zoom calls: My microphone volume is very low on Zoom calls now. It seemed fine a few months ago, but now even though my volume slider on the microphone is at 100%, people can barely hear me when I talk. How can I fix this?...
  4. Microphone very low on Zoom calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone very low on Zoom calls: My microphone volume is very low on Zoom calls now. It seemed fine a few months ago, but now even though my volume slider on the microphone is at 100%, people can barely hear me when I talk. How can I fix this?...
  5. File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution: I have a folder with about 800 pictures I am trying to go through and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I used to start this process by putting the folder view on extra large icons. However since I switched to Windows 11 the extra large icons are small and the...
  6. File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution

File thumbnails in Window 11 very low resolution: I have a folder with about 800 pictures I am trying to go through and delete the bad ones and keep the good ones. I used to start this process by putting the folder view on extra large icons. However since I switched to Windows 11 the extra large icons are small and the...
  7. PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution: Good day everybody, So I recently got my hands on my dream game PC. RTX3080, Ryzen 5800x, 32gigs of Ram, etc, the whole shebang! And it's been an amazing experience for the most part. But the PC has something weird that I've never seen before. Sometimes, I'd say, 1 out of 6...
  8. NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEED HELP!!Laptop gets very low Internet Speed on the Network compared to other devices on...: I have a MSI - GF65 with the latest Windows 10 Home V. 21H1 OS build 19043.1237 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0.A week ago I started noticing that on my 200Mbps internet Connection, while all my other devices on the said network register 220Mbps speed my...
  9. Camera has very low resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera has very low resolution: Hello, I just bought this laptop Acer Aspire 3 with Core i5 10TH GEN. It also have the Windows 10. But the problem is the CAMERA has a low resolution until 480P only. I'd bought this laptop because I will use this for my VIRTUAL CLASSES....
  10. Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi very slow on laptop compared to other devices: My Wifi download speed goes upto 50 mbps on other devices(android mobile and desktop) but it's only around 3 mbps on my laptop. I'm working right next to the router, drivers are all updated. Anyone know what might be the reason? Thanks...