Windows 10: Resolution Options

Discus and support Resolution Options in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have only two resolution options,in Nvidia control panel and Windows 10 display settings, 1024x768 or 800x600. When i reinstall the drivers i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by coinup, Feb 23, 2018.

1. coinup Win User

Resolution Options

I have only two resolution options,in Nvidia control panel and Windows 10 display settings, 1024x768 or 800x600.
    When i reinstall the drivers i can get back to the native resolution of 1920x1200, but as soon as i reboot windows i only get the two options of 1024x768 and 800x600.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    GTX 980 sli to Eizo CG243w monitor.

:)

coinup, Feb 23, 2018
  2. leerdavid Win User

No graphis Resolution options

Your response fixed my problem. Windows 10 is working just fine. Not sure how to navigate this question answer thing.

leerdavid, Feb 23, 2018
  3. leerdavid Win User
    No graphis Resolution options

After Windows 10 upgrade my computer is using a Microsoft graphics driver. I can't change the resolution. I downloaded the latest windows 10 Nvidia driver for my GeForce card, but it won't let me install it. I'm stuck with 1024 x 768. Can you help?

leerdavid, Feb 23, 2018
Thema:

Resolution Options

1. Resolution Options - Similar Threads - Resolution Options

2. Printer Preferences is cut off at all resolutions and scaling options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Preferences is cut off at all resolutions and scaling options: This was working fine before I had to reinstall Windows. I contacted Kyocera support and they told me when they saw this issue before it was a Windows error....
  3. Printer Preferences is cut off at all resolutions and scaling options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Preferences is cut off at all resolutions and scaling options: This was working fine before I had to reinstall Windows. I contacted Kyocera support and they told me when they saw this issue before it was a Windows error....
  4. Printer Preferences is cut off at all resolutions and scaling options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. On the Windows Touch Keyboard, Split layout option only appears below certain resolutions,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On the Windows Touch Keyboard, Split layout option only appears below certain resolutions,...: Windows 11 tested on Home and Pro, 22H2 and 23H2TouchDisplay1: ROG Ally native display max 1080p resTouchDisplay2: RTK UHD HDR Random brand 4K HDR Touch Monitor with pps and hubFor Display1, Split Layout appears all times, i.e 1080p AND below. For Display2, Split Layout...
  6. On the Windows Touch Keyboard, Split layout option only appears below certain resolutions,...

On the Windows Touch Keyboard, Split layout option only appears below certain resolutions,...: Windows 11 tested on Home and Pro, 22H2 and 23H2TouchDisplay1: ROG Ally native display max 1080p resTouchDisplay2: RTK UHD HDR Random brand 4K HDR Touch Monitor with pps and hubFor Display1, Split Layout appears all times, i.e 1080p AND below. For Display2, Split Layout...
  7. External monitor displaying with incorrect resolution - no other options available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor displaying with incorrect resolution - no other options available: Hello,I have a laptop running Windows 11 which I have been using alongside an external monitor, connected by a cable. I was using a cable with HDMI laptop end and VGA monitor end but started having problems could have coincided with an update? so changed to a new cable with...
  8. External monitor displaying with incorrect resolution - no other options available

External monitor displaying with incorrect resolution - no other options available: Hello,I have a laptop running Windows 11 which I have been using alongside an external monitor, connected by a cable. I was using a cable with HDMI laptop end and VGA monitor end but started having problems could have coincided with an update? so changed to a new cable with...
  9. Why do I not have the option for a screen resolution of 3840x2160 for my external monitors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not have the option for a screen resolution of 3840x2160 for my external monitors...: After the latest update for Windows 11 I do not have the option to have 4k resolution for my external monitors. 3840x2160. I have previously had this set up....
  10. Why do I not have the option for a screen resolution of 3840x2160 for my external monitors...

Why do I not have the option for a screen resolution of 3840x2160 for my external monitors...: After the latest update for Windows 11 I do not have the option to have 4k resolution for my external monitors. 3840x2160. I have previously had this set up....