Windows 10: Resolution out of range when start

Discus and support Resolution out of range when start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so my problem is, when i start my pc the monitor says "out of range 67.4 khz/ 60 khz", so i can't use my pc. I tried one solution which is by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalomoTungga, May 21, 2020.

1. Resolution out of range when start

Hi, so my problem is, when i start my pc the monitor says "out of range 67.4 khz/ 60 khz", so i can't use my pc. I tried one solution which is by entering the safe mode, but when i restart and tried to enter the safe mode by pressing F8 during booting, i still can't enter it.

Please can somebody help me fix this problem?

I'm using Win10.

:)

SalomoTungga, May 21, 2020

2. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 'Input Out of Range Error' solved on my pc.

I had this issue for a few days and did not find anyway of a resolution. I finally started to troubleshoot myself, since nothing online would help. I have a three monitor setup.

Steps:

1. Right click on desktop background.

2. Click on display settings.

3. Click on Advanced display settings.

My desktop resolution and active signal resolution were different. The active signal resolution was larger than the active signal resolution.

4. Click on Display adapter properties for Display 1, 2, etc.

5. On Adapter Tab click on List All Mode.

My input out range mode said to change to 1680 x 1050.

6. Click on a range lower than what the the monitor resolution is.

7. Click OK and then click apply.

8. Click apply changes.

9. On Adapter Tab click on List All Mode.

10. Select the resolution the monitor is capable of handling.

11. Click OK and then click apply.

12. Click apply changes.

Now the input out of range should be removed from the screen. It worked for me and hopefully it works for you.

Mikey Butcher, May 21, 2020
  4. Resolution out of range when start

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Resolution out of range when start

1. Resolution out of range when start - Similar Threads - Resolution range start

2. Resolution out of range problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution out of range problem: So i accidentaly changed my resolution on pc something like 4000 900 and now i always have to go in safe mode to uninstall my display adapter for my windows to work without the out of range error but to play games i have to update and whenever i do that it changes back to my...
  3. Resolution out of range problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolution out of range problem: So i accidentaly changed my resolution on pc something like 4000 900 and now i always have to go in safe mode to uninstall my display adapter for my windows to work without the out of range error but to play games i have to update and whenever i do that it changes back to my...
  4. Resolution out of range problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  6. Out of Range Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Out of Range Problem: Hello everyone,I have a problem that my desktop is showing me „out of range“. I already checked a few possibilities to solve the problem but every way concludes turning the PC into safe mode. But my problem is that my desktop shows me immediately out of range without even the...
  7. Screen out of range with VGA to HDMI adapter in high resolutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen out of range with VGA to HDMI adapter in high resolutions: Hello, I have a old monitor LG with HD Ready. In Windows 7 I put it in 1680x1050 without problems connecting directly by VGA. Using an VGA - HDMI adapter I put it in 1680x1050 in Ubuntu without problems, but in Windows 10 I only put it in 1240x768. If I try to put it in a...
  8. "Out of range" Monitor

"Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  9. Out of Range error

Out of Range error: I recently installed Windows 10 to my computer previously running beautifully on Windows 7, since Microsoft support for Windows 7 is ending. My ASUS monitor is showing "Out of Range." I've started in safe mode numerous times, changed the display resolution, and attempted to...
  10. WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range: My problem is that my laptop won't disconnect from a WiFi network when out of range unless I actually click the disconnect button. For example, if I go to my friend's house (several blocks away) and open my laptop, it still appears to be connected, just with no internet (see...