Windows 10: Resolution out of range when start

Discus and support Resolution out of range when start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so my problem is, when i start my pc the monitor says "out of range 67.4 khz/ 60 khz", so i can't use my pc. I tried one solution which is by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalomoTungga, May 21, 2020.

1. Resolution out of range when start

Hi, so my problem is, when i start my pc the monitor says "out of range 67.4 khz/ 60 khz", so i can't use my pc. I tried one solution which is by entering the safe mode, but when i restart and tried to enter the safe mode by pressing F8 during booting, i still can't enter it.

Please can somebody help me fix this problem?

I'm using Win10.

:)

SalomoTungga, May 21, 2020

2. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 'Input Out of Range Error' solved on my pc.

I had this issue for a few days and did not find anyway of a resolution. I finally started to troubleshoot myself, since nothing online would help. I have a three monitor setup.

Steps:

1. Right click on desktop background.

2. Click on display settings.

3. Click on Advanced display settings.

My desktop resolution and active signal resolution were different. The active signal resolution was larger than the active signal resolution.

4. Click on Display adapter properties for Display 1, 2, etc.

5. On Adapter Tab click on List All Mode.

My input out range mode said to change to 1680 x 1050.

6. Click on a range lower than what the the monitor resolution is.

7. Click OK and then click apply.

8. Click apply changes.

9. On Adapter Tab click on List All Mode.

10. Select the resolution the monitor is capable of handling.

11. Click OK and then click apply.

12. Click apply changes.

Now the input out of range should be removed from the screen. It worked for me and hopefully it works for you.

Mikey Butcher, May 21, 2020
  4. Resolution out of range when start

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Resolution out of range when start

1. Resolution out of range when start - Similar Threads - Resolution range start

2. Second monitor 'out of range'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor 'out of range': Hello, I have recently bought a second monitor for my homeoffice to use in a dual monitor set-up. When I connect the second monitor, it is recognised by Windows and set with the right frequency and resolution but the display says, 'out of range'. More information: The...
  3. Out of Range error

Out of Range error: I recently installed Windows 10 to my computer previously running beautifully on Windows 7, since Microsoft support for Windows 7 is ending. My ASUS monitor is showing "Out of Range." I've started in safe mode numerous times, changed the display resolution, and attempted to...
  4. vba error out of range

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vba error out of range: ActiveSheet.Range("A6:E100").AutoFilter Field = 4, Criteria1:="NEW" Whats wrong ? I keep getting out of range error thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vba-error-out-of-range/18866ede-9063-487c-93f4-ac4700c3297c
  5. TV/Monitor Out Of Range

TV/Monitor Out Of Range: One of my kids uses TV for monitor. TV has 2 video inputs HDMI or VGA. The output is on-board video of i5, Win 10. Everything was working fine for years until one day for whatever reason through right click I selected Display Settings and set something (I don't remember what...
  6. Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus V5247 showing 'Out of Range': My monitor keeps going out of range intermittently. I have nvidia GTX 980ti card, i have had this monitor for about 3 years. I have no second monitor and see the only workaround in windows 10 is to have a second monitor?? I have tried using safe mode but I cannot find the...
  7. Wifi suddenly out of range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi suddenly out of range: The wifi connecgion i normally use is suddenly out if range. Other devices are able to connect to it at further differences. I nave no idea whats happened to suddenly do this. Also it is picking up on the network of a different house but not my wifi....
  8. want TV to stop saying, Out of range, change your PC input signal resolution.

in Windows 10 Customization
    want TV to stop saying, Out of range, change your PC input signal resolution.: I have a HP monitor hooked to my PC as well as my television. How can I change my PC's resolution so the TV will stop saying, Out of range, change your PC input signal resolution. I have windows 10 and a classic start menu and I am NOT tech savvy....
  9. Display out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display out of range: I decided to change the resolution of my moniter which is normally 1280 by 1024 (that is the native resolution of my moniter) to 1600 by 1200 just for amusment. When it chagned, my moniter displayed a prompt saying "Out of Range". I expected this. When I changed it back to my...
  10. WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range: My problem is that my laptop won't disconnect from a WiFi network when out of range unless I actually click the disconnect button. For example, if I go to my friend's house (several blocks away) and open my laptop, it still appears to be connected, just with no internet (see...