Resolution Problems

Discus and support Resolution Problems in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; My Acer desktop’s monitor has resolution problems. I tried my best to fix it. It’s better than it was. Now, the text just seems too large as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, May 13, 2018.

1. My Acer desktop’s monitor has resolution problems. I tried my best to fix it. It’s better than it was. Now, the text just seems too large as well as other features.

I hope someone can help!

Thanks!

- Jesse

:)

2. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

3. Problem with screen resolution.

Only option under "List All Modes" is "1024 by 768, True Color (32 bit), 64 Hertz."

The only option is to go to 125% resolution from 100%.

Thema:

Resolution Problems

Resolution Problems - Similar Threads - Resolution Problems

Forum Date

Video files resolution getting smaller

Video files resolution getting smaller: Hi I have on my D Drive, My own personal TV Series I have bought and converted and have a Resolution of 1280x720p in either H264 or H265 format or all Video Files. Today I went to watch a TV Show and I noticed that many of my Video Files have been reduced in resolution...
Windows 10 Support Mar 27, 2018

Blurry Monitor after resolution change

Blurry Monitor after resolution change: Hi. I've read through a number of similar problems but can't find a solution. I have a 28 inch Samsung 4K monitor but was running it on its recommended resolution of 1920x1080. Everything looked clear and good. I switched it to 4K to see what the difference was. Since I...
Windows 10 Support Apr 21, 2017

Resolution mismatch when using "Change the size of text..."

Resolution mismatch when using "Change the size of text...": I have a Sony TV and a Panasonic projector. I have Windows 10, Intel NUC, same screen cloned in Windows for both screens. Both are 1920x1080 at native resolution, 60p. I have a big problem with Windows Settings / Display / "Change the size of text, apps, and other items". If...
Windows 10 Support Nov 13, 2016

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?: For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would line up perfectly while others would be way off, no matter what I scaled them to. Could this be a problem with my Aspect...
Windows 10 Support Aug 15, 2016

Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution

Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution: The problem: everything including icons, start menu, internet browsers, everything is appearing as if I am at a lower resolution even though I am at 1920x1080. The only things I did were disconnect a second monitor I am now using for my laptop and click ease of access and...
Windows 10 Support Jul 19, 2016

Larger than "Extra Large" image thumbnails without lower resolution??

Larger than "Extra Large" image thumbnails without lower resolution??: Is it possible to make image thumbnails within a folder larger than the "extra large" option without lowering the screen resolution? I'm a designer and constantly sifting through folders of dozens of images. With my new Surface Book the resolution is so high that the...
Windows 10 Support Jul 6, 2016

Screen resolution Issues

Screen resolution Issues: I just recently got a new computer and updated it to 10. I have the resolution set to 1920x1080 which is the recommended resolution for me. However, the picture extends about a half inch off my screen on the right and left hand sides of my screen. Been fiddling around, trying...
Windows 10 Support Jun 22, 2016

Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution?

Mouse cursor with 4K-resolution?: I am running 3840x2160 on my computer with 250% scaling. This generally looks ok, but the mouse cursor looks really bad. Are there some way to make it look better in very high resolution and scaling? 44673
Windows 10 Support Mar 19, 2016

Resolution To Nonfunctioning Start Button???

Resolution To Nonfunctioning Start Button???: I, like many others have been plagued by the nonfunctioning Start Button and Search Window. And I have only had the upgraded Windows 10 (from Windows 7) for about a month. Multiple web searches have yielded multiple possible fixes, but it seems none of those fixes apply to...
Windows 10 Support Jan 19, 2016

Windows 10 resolution problem(blurry)

Windows 10 resolution problem(blurry): Well i just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday it is all great and all but i am having a problem with the screen First i did is I installed all drivers and i made sure i installed the right one(i have amd radeon hd 6450) my problem is that everything is small and blurry so i...
Windows 10 Support Aug 2, 2015
Resolution Problems solved