Windows 10: Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

Discus and support Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31). An object ID was not found in the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shawn D Fernandes, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31). An object ID was not found in the file

Original Title: Windows 10 Wireless Driver Problem

Just installed Windows 10 on an HP Envy and I'm getting an error with the Broadcom 802.11ABGN Wireless SDIO Adapter: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31). An object ID was not found in the file."

Workaround: Just uninstall and reinstall the device in device manager, and this would install the same driver in a working state.

tested upgrade path from Windows7 - Windows10

:)

Shawn D Fernandes, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

Display adapter,This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

The driver trying to start is not the same as the driver for the POSTed display adapter.

This is for Dell Vostro 3700 upgraded to Windows 10

JoeBonsall, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

1. Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers... - Similar Threads - Resolution device working

2. Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...: I have just built a new PC and this error appears after having installed Windows 11. Could anyone provide a solution into how may I solve this problem?The error appears under Display Adapter -> Microsoft Basic Display Adapters.This device is not working properly because...
  3. Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display adaptor error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...: I have just built a new PC and this error appears after having installed Windows 11. Could anyone provide a solution into how may I solve this problem?The error appears under Display Adapter -> Microsoft Basic Display Adapters.This device is not working properly because...
  4. A driver cannot load properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A driver cannot load properly: so i got a error message everytime i open up my laptop for the driver 'vmdrv.sys', i want to know if this driver is a virus or something, or is it safe, and how do i fix it?...
  5. A driver cannot load properly

A driver cannot load properly: so i got a error message everytime i open up my laptop for the driver 'vmdrv.sys', i want to know if this driver is a virus or something, or is it safe, and how do i fix it?...
  6. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: my laptop has been updated to win11, but I have a USB dongle Bluetooth only supports win7 until win10, any someone can help me? or can I update my USB dongle Bluetooth that can support win11? thanks...
  7. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: my laptop has been updated to win11, but I have a USB dongle Bluetooth only supports win7 until win10, any someone can help me? or can I update my USB dongle Bluetooth that can support win11? thanks...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the...: This is an issue that I onlt started having recently on both of my machines. One runs Windows 11 and the other Windows 10. It seems like it's only appeared recently, especially on my machine running Windows 11. Could it really be coincicence that i'm having the same issue on...
  9. This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Every time I boot the pc the 71 in 2 card reader fails to load along with its other components as seen...
  10. Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for: Hi in the past three build of Windows in the Fast Ring, Bluetooth hasn't worked, instead throwing: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31) Current device power state cannot support this request." I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb400 bluetooth windows power state cannot support code 31