Windows 10: [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

Discus and support [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [Resolved]I first noticed something was up when my computer loaded a blue screen and nothing else. Like the fool I was, I powered off the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Witherbomb47, May 2, 2021.

1. [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

[Resolved]I first noticed something was up when my computer loaded a blue screen and nothing else. Like the fool I was, I powered off the computer and turned it back on again twice, and on the second time it loaded.But something was off. Discord and google wouldn't load, and all of my accounts were logged out of their devices Minecraft, Malwarebytes,etc.Whenever I tried to open one of the items that wasn't hosted on my PC but rather the web, the message "The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE73113B29"I tried looking for help o

:)

Witherbomb47, May 2, 2021

2. Data corrupted and lost after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello Jonathan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Now follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press
      Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

If the above recommendations does not help, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: Add or remove accounts on your PC

Write to us with the updated information. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 2, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 2, 2021
  4. [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

Corrupt Adcjavas.inc

Hello Tommy,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

From the description provided, I understand that you are facing issues with corruption system files which you are unable to fix manually.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 3:

Run the Microsoft Scanner to check if the error message is any manifestation due to virus/malware infections.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Ref: Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 2, 2021
Thema:

[Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

1. [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data - Similar Threads - Resolved HELP may

2. this may help: 0x80070643.how to resolve this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this may help: 0x80070643.how to resolve this error.: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. this may help: 0x80070643.how to resolve this error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this may help: 0x80070643.how to resolve this error.: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. this may help: 0x80070643.how to resolve this error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluescreen and data corruption help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen and data corruption help: Been having problems with my computer for years now, having files become randomly corrupted, and recently it started causing my computer to get bluescreens with the data management as the error. From what I could ascertain from my crash dumps some drivers are becoming...
  6. Bluescreen and data corruption help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen and data corruption help: Been having problems with my computer for years now, having files become randomly corrupted, and recently it started causing my computer to get bluescreens with the data management as the error. From what I could ascertain from my crash dumps some drivers are becoming...
  7. Bluescreen and data corruption help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

HELP! My PC may have corrupted data: I first noticed something was up when my computer loaded a blue screen and nothing else. Like the fool I was, I powered off the computer and turned it back on again twice, and on the second time it loaded.But something was off. Discord and google wouldn't load, and all of my...
  9. I have a corrupted hard drive with data on it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a corrupted hard drive with data on it: I took the internal drive from my old computer and connected it to my new computer via USB. I believe I mistakenly removed the USB before safely removing it. The next time I used it Windows said that the hard drive needs repairing. So I make it repair and it's been going for...
  10. Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help

Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help: After 295 update a few days later I ran sfc /scannow it says some files are Corrupted and provides a log. I can't make head or tail out of this LOG please help. Also how can I up load the CBS.log file...