Windows 10: (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

Discus and support (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey what's going on guys. I am not a big Youtuber by any means. I do however post videos every now and then of games I play specially when I am bored.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EpicSurvivor, Jun 20, 2018.

1. (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

Hey what's going on guys. I am not a big Youtuber by any means. I do however post videos every now and then of games I play specially when I am bored. Why not if Youtube is Free anyway.

Well I am looking for Software recommendations that allow me to merge 2 video files into 1. I don't want to edit anything really just would like to merge 2 files into one and be able to convert the Format from MP4 to AVI or anything else.

Freemake Video used to be perfect for this but now they enforce a...

(Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

EpicSurvivor, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Watermark Software and Windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by Watermark software?

• Have you activated the Windows 10?

• Which Account are you using? Is it Microsoft Account or local account?

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 21, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

(Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change - Similar Threads - Resolved Free Watermark

2. Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem: Avita Magus 2 in 1 https://www.avita.com/in/product/magus12-2in1-laptop comes with a touch screen, a 64 GB eMMC and i added another 32 GB SD Card to it. After more than a year of use the internal storage ran out of space. So formatted it, now touch screen does not work and...
  3. Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem: Avita Magus 2 in 1 https://www.avita.com/in/product/magus12-2in1-laptop comes with a touch screen, a 64 GB eMMC and i added another 32 GB SD Card to it. After more than a year of use the internal storage ran out of space. So formatted it, now touch screen does not work and...
  4. Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avita Magus 2 in 1 Format problem: Avita Magus 2 in 1 https://www.avita.com/in/product/magus12-2in1-laptop comes with a touch screen, a 64 GB eMMC and i added another 32 GB SD Card to it in Bharat/India, I did not get the 64 GD SD Card. After more than a year of use the internal storage ran out of space. So...
  5. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  6. Basic Video File Format Converter Software

Basic Video File Format Converter Software: I am looking for software (paid for is ok) that does not need an annual subcription which is basic that will allow me to convert between popular video file format types. Such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV Not looking for software that is elaborate and does more than this basic...
  7. want monitor 2 to stay and not change while monitor 1 can switch between 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    want monitor 2 to stay and not change while monitor 1 can switch between 1 and 2: I use monitor 2 as a customer facing monitor for teaching, I want my desktop on monitor 1. Because I cant see monitor 2, I would like to be able to see a mirror of it on monitor 1 without swapping 1 and 2. i do not want the customer facing monitor 2 to show my desk top....
  8. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  9. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  10. Want 1 click instead of 2..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want 1 click instead of 2..: I reinstalled Win10 today and now I have lost my 1only mouse click and have to click 2 times. I can't for the life of me find the setting to change that. Anyone please. 65179