Windows 10: [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

Discus and support [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, I'm trying to turn Windows Defender on, but the thing keeps going back to off.Video link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andi Pogillius, Jan 28, 2023.

1. [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

Basically, I'm trying to turn Windows Defender on, but the thing keeps going back to off.Video link

:)

Andi Pogillius, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

[RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

1. [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what - Similar Threads - RESOLVED Defender won't

2. [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [RESOLVED] Windows Defender won't turn on no matter what: Basically, I'm trying to turn Windows Defender on, but the thing keeps going back to off.Video link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolved-windows-defender-wont-turn-on-no-matter/b3937075-5380-4b77-9314-478655119026
  3. Windows won't install no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  4. Windows won't install no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't install no matter what: I have a Macbook Air that has Manjaro Linux on it, and I want to use a Windows program that uses external USB's, so I tried Wine, but to use USB with it, I have to compile it with a patch myself, so then I decided to install Windows 8.1 on a partition using a DVD.I created a...
  5. Mic won't work no matter what!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic won't work no matter what!: Just built a brand new PC. Here is my issue: Operating System: Win 10 Home Edition 64-bit - 21H1 Motherboard: B450M DS3H V2(rev.1.0) BIOS Version: B450M DS3H V2 F61c VGA Brand: GIGABYTE CPU Model: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Power Supply: 500W RAM: 16GB (2x8GB)...
  6. HDR turns on, no matter what game.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR turns on, no matter what game.: Hello! Is there any way to stop my monitor from automatically turning on HDR mode when in a game? Whenever I boot up a game the monitor will auto switch to FreeSync2 HDR On, even if that game doesn't support HDR. Most of the menu options on the monitor are greyed out,...
  7. Windows Defender refuses to turn off no matter what and it keeps deleting my files....

Windows Defender refuses to turn off no matter what and it keeps deleting my files....: I just cannot stop windows defender from deleting files it deems malicious even though it's only a false positive. I contacted Microsoft support and below is everything we tried, none of them worked. He concluded that it was probably a bug on this evaluation copy of windows....
  8. sound not turning on no matter what

sound not turning on no matter what: sound not turning on no matter what. I even went to settings to turn on my sound on but all it said its trouble shoot an a AI try to help but it didn't help. what can I do to turn on the sound...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot, no matter what: Suddenly today my M2. drive's windows crashed, and now it can't start up. I've tried using USB recovery but literally nothing happened. Tutorials about this tell you to go into windows aso. when I can't even boot the PC. I cannot get to the troubleshoot menu. I have an option...
  10. Windows Defender Won't Turn On

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Won't Turn On: O.k....Out of curiosity I installed Avast free AV.....then decided to stay with Windows Defender, and so uninstalled Avast......now, Defender won't turn on, it tells me that "another anti virus programme" is running...... any help to turn it back on appreciated.......Del. 93474