Windows 10: (Resolved)

Discus and support (Resolved) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't see an option to delete posts anywhere, so I figured I should at least make it clear that this has been (for the time being) resolved. 66155 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Aviore, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Aviore Win User

(Resolved)

I don't see an option to delete posts anywhere, so I figured I should at least make it clear that this has been (for the time being) resolved.

:)

Aviore, Oct 6, 2016

2. Resolved

Hello DionTHK,

Thank you for posting in the forum!

Please turn off the phone by removing and then reinserting the battery, then try the steps listed in this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2547687

Please let us know how you get on!

Best regards,

Benedito D., Oct 6, 2016
  3. Anthony Cato, Oct 6, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

(Resolved)

Helps to know what you are trying to download from the store, along with your ISP and the speed that you are paying for. Are you connecting with Ethernet or wifi?

bro67, Oct 6, 2016
  5. Aviore Win User
    I primarily use Ethernet, but typically have a backup USB wifi adapter for situations such as this (before the "USB malfunction" thing started happening.) I'm fairly certain my ISP isn't at fault since the issue is very localized (nothing like it occurs on any other computer I own,) but regardless, I've found a dirty workaround to use for the time being that will suffice.

Aviore, Oct 6, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    We ask for who the ISP is, along with your paid speeds for download and upload, because it does matter in these kind of situations. Same as what you were attempting to download from the store, so that others can try and see if the problem is just for your connection and Live ID or a issue with the servers for the store.

Also there really is no such thing as a dirty work around. At times the store does need to be reset when an update has caused a problem or your profile has gotten screwed up from a sync not going through properly.

bro67, Oct 6, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    You cannot delete original post. The convention is you edit it and say problem is solved, and then you mark the post as resolved. Otherwise, people cannot make sense of replies that remain as they do not know original question (exactly as here as you have editted all the text out), and also the aim is for others to learn as well.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

(Resolved)

1. (Resolved) - Similar Threads - Resolved

2. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  3. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  4. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  6. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  7. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  8. How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.

How to resolve disappearing spanish diacritic letters when i change font type.: Hi all. Pls this is really urgent. I have a spanish document in New Times Roman but whenever i apply a different font type, the diacritic letter suddenly disappears. So, the space for the letter just becomes white like i used a bar space. How do i correct this or make sure...
  9. i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?: Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.0.6000.1097 Download error - 0x80248007 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-error-occer-in-my-system-how-we-can/f13ddc6a-d52f-4f88-bccb-b0d8debbb9ca
  10. i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?

i had a error occer in my system, how we can resolve this?: Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.0.6000.1097 Download error - 0x80248007 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-error-occer-in-my-system-how-we-can/f13ddc6a-d52f-4f88-bccb-b0d8debbb9ca