Windows 10: Resolving Host

Discus and support Resolving Host in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Getting a lot of Resolving Host problems lately, Broadband supplier says no problem their end. 50538 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Auskart, May 15, 2016.

1. Auskart Win User

Resolving Host

Getting a lot of Resolving Host problems lately, Broadband supplier says no problem their end.

:)

Auskart, May 15, 2016
  2. OriSag Win User

"Resolving host" problem after creators update.

Hello,

I have a big issue now that I upgraded to the creators update.

The internet is really slow and I see "Resolving host" on the bottom all over the place. The browsing on Edge is slow as well.

I've found a way to cure this but only untill the next restart.

If I just remove "Intel network connections" and reinstall it and then connect - everything is great, and I'm back to swift browsing.

After a restart I have to do this method all over again if I want a normal fast internet.

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

I'm connecting with a dial up - ppp connection, and I can also add that the restart takes longer than before the upgrade, even when I don't install or uninstall anything and just restart.

I also tried a network reset, flushing the dns, network and connection troubleshooters. Nothing worked.

OriSag, May 15, 2016
  3. OriSag Win User
    "Resolving host" problem after creators update.

Seems that disabling IPv6 and restarting solves the issue.

I hope it will be fixed in future updates..

OriSag, May 15, 2016
Thema:

Resolving Host

1. Resolving Host - Similar Threads - Resolving Host

2. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: I have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  3. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: HelloI have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  4. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: HelloI have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  5. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  6. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  7. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Persistent Resolving Host

in Browsers and Email
    Persistent Resolving Host: I get this with Chrome (84) and I think also Opera which doesn't display it but is quite slow. Windows 10 version 1909. I use Google's DNS servers for both IPv4 and IPv6. I cleared the cache but that didn't help. 162928
  9. Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help): Hello people, I recently got a PC built, and when I got it, it ran just fine, for a month or more, but one day I decided to update my Nvidia drivers because a game (RDR 2) wasn't running well, so I updated the drivers, restarted my computer and started the game, it ran much...
  10. Windows 10 Resolving host issue affecting all browsers but Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Resolving host issue affecting all browsers but Opera: This is an chestnut that I know has seen many posts here, but having read some I am still bothered by this vexing issue. Every so often when I am using Chrome on my Windows 10 Version 1909 PC, Chrome freezes and displays message "Resolving host". At the same time, browsers...