Windows 10: Resolving host

Discus and support Resolving host in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This message appears in the lower left of my browser very frequently. Why, and what can be done about it? 153201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stanley1961, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Resolving host

This message appears in the lower left of my browser very frequently.

Why, and what can be done about it?

:)

Stanley1961, Mar 29, 2020

2. resolve host

been getting that annoying 'resolving host' flash in chrome,,not in edge or explorer. all fix suggestions i've found on the net have not helped. any answers?,,,running windows 10

thanx

larryofnewyork, Mar 29, 2020
  3. DCC
    DCC Win User
    Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10

My experience :

Chrome + Windows 10 = endlessly resolving host.

Firefox + Windows 10 = zero resolving host issues.

I guess I wills stick with Firefox, but it would be nice to get Chrome working properly with W10. I have tried just about every suggestion that I have found on the web, but no luck. Anyone want to offer an idea.

Thx.

4. Pavan_N Win User

Resolving host

Hotspot not working error HOSTED NETWORK SUPPORT:NO

Hi Phani,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by JayCap on November 19, 2015
    and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Hosted Network Supported: No after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Resolving host

1. Resolving host - Similar Threads - Resolving host

2. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: I have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  3. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: HelloI have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  4. microsoft script host how to resolve this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft script host how to resolve this: HelloI have been getting this pop up lately every like 1 to 2 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-script-host-how-to-resolve-this/bf6b765b-f1b3-4fa6-a58a-de82dd3287db
  5. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  6. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?: As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue....
  7. How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Persistent Resolving Host

in Browsers and Email
    Persistent Resolving Host: I get this with Chrome (84) and I think also Opera which doesn't display it but is quite slow. Windows 10 version 1909. I use Google's DNS servers for both IPv4 and IPv6. I cleared the cache but that didn't help. 162928
  9. Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help): Hello people, I recently got a PC built, and when I got it, it ran just fine, for a month or more, but one day I decided to update my Nvidia drivers because a game (RDR 2) wasn't running well, so I updated the drivers, restarted my computer and started the game, it ran much...
  10. Windows 10 Resolving host issue affecting all browsers but Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Resolving host issue affecting all browsers but Opera: This is an chestnut that I know has seen many posts here, but having read some I am still bothered by this vexing issue. Every so often when I am using Chrome on my Windows 10 Version 1909 PC, Chrome freezes and displays message "Resolving host". At the same time, browsers...