Windows 10: Resolving ndis.sys issue

Discus and support Resolving ndis.sys issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vijayrchandran, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

1. Resolving ndis.sys issue

Is there a way to resolve this?

Resolving ndis.sys issue [​IMG]

Vijay

:)

vijayrchandran, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:12 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. NNp_16 Win User
    Choose NDIS version dynamically

I'm developing a driver that uses NDIS and should work in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Hence, I'd like to choose the NDIS version dynamically. When I use the function NdisGetVersion(),
    isn't returning the expected values. Kindly suggest a method to dynamically choose the NDIS version based on the NDIS version available in the target machine.

4. Resolving ndis.sys issue

NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Thema:

Resolving ndis.sys issue

1. Resolving ndis.sys issue - Similar Threads - Resolving ndis sys

2. My BSOD Issue Resolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  3. Resolving Security Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resolving Security Issue: I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to make sure it was really me, they would send an email to me to confirm my identity. I was asked to retype in my email address...
  4. Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue: I'm interested if anyone has information regarding the Resolving Hosts issue on Chrome. For several weeks, while using Chrome, most web pages took quite a long time to load. The browser flashed the message in the lowerbar "resolving hosts". After quite a bit of research,...
  5. Numerous issues with 10 resolved

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Numerous issues with 10 resolved: I re-installed the free upgrade this week on my 4 laptops and several issues were resolved. C+ constant install computer boots with an error screen and then repair Random hardware issues*Biggrin Did not do a clean install/keep files and settings. 44134
  6. Bugcode ndis driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcode ndis driver: I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears. 98413
  7. Resolve network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve network issues: You'll restart the machine at least once. Save any work, close open programs. Any unsaved work will be lost. The run command (WinKey+R or Run on Start) quickly gets you to Network Connections In the Run dialog, enter: ncpa.cpl After each suggested solution, see if...
  8. KB3081424 resolves ethernet connectivty issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    KB3081424 resolves ethernet connectivty issues: As the title says. I just did the SR1 update and my Realtek PCIe controller is working again. Those of you with ethernet connectivity issues do the update reboot, reboot again and post your findings. 13174
  9. Resolving HDD issues flagged by CrystalDiskInfo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resolving HDD issues flagged by CrystalDiskInfo: I installed and ran CrystalDiskInfo and got the following "amber" warnings: Reallocated Sectors Count - Current: 100; Worst: 100; Threshold: 50; Raw Values: 000000001B18 Current Pending Sector Count - Current: 100; Worse: 100; Threshold: 0; Raw Values: 000000002468 The...
  10. 3 W10 Issues require resolving

in Windows 10 Support
    3 W10 Issues require resolving: I have 3 W10 issues I can't fix. (1) Windows start up sound works 1 out of 6 PC start ups. (2) Screen saver reverts back to 1 minute at each PC start-up & won't work unless I reset it past 1 minute. (3) How do I get the Start screen to show instead of the desktop at PC...