Windows 10: Resolving Security Issue

Discus and support Resolving Security Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MissKathy, Dec 18, 2018.

1. MissKathy Win User

Resolving Security Issue

I recently tried to change some security settings in Windows 10. It asked me to log into my Microsoft account which I did. Then it said in order to make sure it was really me, they would send an email to me to confirm my identity. I was asked to retype in my email address which I did. But the email never came. So now, I'm locked out of changing anything for a month. Of course my computer keeps reminding me every day that I have an issue to resolve but when I click on it I get the same message. (see below)

So I can't change anything until 1/11/19. And even then I'm afraid the same thing will happen and I won't receive the email to confirm my identity. I have no idea how to resolve this. I can't even cancel the request because I DON'T RECEIVE THE EMAIL!

Any suggestions?

Resolving Security Issue a59374d9-efd4-4f9e-9ca9-c9b503005d8e?upload=true.jpg

:)

MissKathy, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Security Issues

Hi Corey,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know which anti-virus program are you using?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.

• Click on Settings and click on Advanced settings.
    • On cookies option select Don’t block cookies.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step.

Method 2.

If a computer is infected by a virus, lots of resources will be taken up to greatly slow down computer performance. I suggest you to run virus scan (Microsoft Safety Scanner) and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to delete browsing history, cookies and cached and check.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.

• Go to settings and click on Choose what to clear
      tab under clear browsing data.

• And clear browsing history, cached and cookies.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you

Billion Debbarma, Dec 18, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Resolving Security Issue

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Resolving Security Issue

1. Resolving Security Issue - Similar Threads - Resolving Security Issue

2. how to resolve windows security issues in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resolve windows security issues in windows 11?: I am facing a problem with windows security. I'm not able to turn off or on the security. its shows that your it administrator has limited access to some area of this app. please suggests me how should i resolve this issue....
  3. how to resolve windows security issues in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to resolve windows security issues in windows 11?: I am facing a problem with windows security. I'm not able to turn off or on the security. its shows that your it administrator has limited access to some area of this app. please suggests me how should i resolve this issue....
  4. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

DNS RESOLVE ISSUES: I have An Ad with 2 DC with DNS , I have Some servers which needs to go on internet , but not others. IF i configure Forwarders all Servers will resolve public DNS queries .If I am adding secondary DNS as public DNS , public DNS queries are not resolved , If i Move it to the...
  5. DNS RESOLVE ISSUES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS RESOLVE ISSUES: I have An Ad with 2 DC with DNS , I have Some servers which needs to go on internet , but not others. IF i configure Forwarders all Servers will resolve public DNS queries .If I am adding secondary DNS as public DNS , public DNS queries are not resolved , If i Move it to the...
  6. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  7. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  8. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.: Windows Ver 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) Hi - Hopefully someone with expertise in the Security Policies settings might provide me with some assistance. I am using a digitizer USB HID device on Win 10 that will enumerate itself successfully upon plugging it into a USB port....
  10. Resolving ndis.sys issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolving ndis.sys issue: Is there a way to resolve this? [IMG] Vijay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolving-ndissys-issue/0ee12fb6-5fa6-4e5e-ac0c-1e27a47a09b0