Windows 10: Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File

Discus and support Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, whenever I try to open up a user in my Active Directory Administrative Centre I keep getting the error "resource loader failed to find MUI file"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kaijuku, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Kaijuku Win User

Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File

Hello, whenever I try to open up a user in my Active Directory Administrative Centre I keep getting the error "resource loader failed to find MUI file" and then it proceeds to close the program. Can anyone help me?

Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File 1c6c1d5e-df4e-43c9-944c-c4bfe2427f40?upload=true.png

:)

Kaijuku, Apr 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Failing to replace failing laptop hard drive

If you're now saying your disk is actually ok... well..

The error "The resource loader cache doesn't have loaded MUI entry. " seems related to a system related error. See here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681384(v=vs.85).aspx
    ERROR_MUI_FILE_NOT_LOADED
    Here is the meaning of that MUI file:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd319070(v=vs.85).aspx
    The MUI resource technology, exposed in Windows Vista and later, has the following characteristics:

• Language-specific resource files are stored separately from the application code binary, so that a code change does not affect the resources.
    • The resources for multiple languages can be deployed in a single installation or separate installations for each language.
    • A resource is loaded and displayed according to the language of the application as set by the user.

Maybe try
    Open a command prompt as admin and run this DISM command to detect and repair missing Windows files:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

dalchina, Apr 20, 2020
  3. MUI type files not workin in windoes 10

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• What exactly happens when you try to open the MUI type files?
    • Did you try installing language pack and check?
    Provide us more information about the issue to assist you.

Ravinath P, Apr 20, 2020
  4. jla888 Win User

.mui file extension

Good day! This is a rather technical question which I have difficulty finding the right answer in the web. I've notice a bunch of MyPhoneConsole.exe.<numbers>.mui, lap_sky.dll.<numbers>.mui, MyPhonePimgExt.dll.<numbers>.mui in my windows folder on
    my device memory. From what I gathered in the web .mui are multi lingual user interface file. I would like to know what they are intended for or if I can delete some of them. Its consuming a lot of device memory and I have a very limited memory on my device.
    Thank you!

jla888, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Resource Loader Failed To Find MUI File - Similar Threads - Resource Loader Failed

2. What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is breaking MSTSC language MUI file?: In the last two months we have had multiple units unable to use Remote Desktop Applications due to a language MUI not being seen. These were fully functional previously so we are assuming its a patch or CU breaking things. I have been asked to dig into why it is happening and...
  3. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dll and .mui temporary files: McAfee Tracker Remover cannot remove .dll and .mui temporary files. How can these be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-and-mui-temporary-files/29df5d89-a82a-4d42-b47a-bcdb4c775e13
  4. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll and .mui temporary files: McAfee Tracker Remover cannot remove .dll and .mui temporary files. How can these be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-and-mui-temporary-files/29df5d89-a82a-4d42-b47a-bcdb4c775e13
  5. .dll and .mui temporary files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Remove association for .mui files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove association for .mui files: I was trying to open C:\Windows\System32\en-US\shell32.dll.mui with Resource Hacker & it kept saying it couldn't find the file (even though I dragged it into the resource window). In playing around with it, I accidentally made Resource Hacker the default for opening .mui...
  7. Building MUI

Building MUI: I am working on a desktop console application that requires the use of non-English characters Hebrew. I have come to understand that building a Multi-Language User Interface is required to handle the output. When I attempted to follow the instruction for building a MUI from...
  8. Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replacing Corrupt .mui files in Sys32: I've had file corruption problems from day 1 with this new Win 10pc. Using scannow the latest bunch are in Sys32\en-US. RunningDISM produced no change. Anyway, I have some "clean" copies of these files, but even fiddling withAdministrator Privileges, I can't get Windows to...
  9. mui file

mui file: Hello, I search the file mui which corresponds to the menu start and parameters in windows 10 pro Thank you for help 117621
  10. Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to load resources from resource file,Please check Setup: After clean install of windows 10 ,the program called Martindale complete drug reference show me this error message like i said in title. This program worked normal in windows 8.1 so i was force to install windows 8.1 and dual boot ,because i really need the program,for my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The resource loader failed to find MUI file.

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. error: 15100: the resource loader failed to find the mui file windows server

4. error 15100 the resource loader failed to find mui file network,
  5. wsearch the resource loader failed to find mui file,
  6. windows 2016 The resource loader failed to find MUI file