Windows 10: Resource Monitor Hardware error

Discus and support Resource Monitor Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me identify the problem in my computer so i can fix it. Thanks here is the saved files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob3rtSOLO, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Resource Monitor Hardware error

Hi can someone help me identify the problem in my computer so i can fix it. Thanks

here is the saved files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G4mOHNNgFP-C35Fa0L_LRbyOd2YZbQNK

:)

Rob3rtSOLO, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Error in Resource and Performance Monitor

Hi,

Have you tried doing the resolution provided in the system diagnostic report? If not yet, you may try restarting the service and run the Resource and Performance monitor again and check if the same error will be scanned.

Keep us posted.

Paola Gar, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Resource Monitor Hardware error

3 monitors and preformance issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

To connect three monitors the Cpu should have the resource to support especially the graphics card.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Resource Monitor Hardware error

1. Resource Monitor Hardware error - Similar Threads - Resource Monitor Hardware

2. Windows Error Reporting Service is hogging device hardware resources...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Error Reporting Service is hogging device hardware resources...: Hello, and thanks in advance for your time... The title pretty much describes it all... @/about 45% CPU, 28% RAM, 35-100% DISK on C:, Network up and down from 0-10mbps, Power Usage "Very High", Power Usage Trend "Very High," all extremely odd things on my system. Using...
  3. a network problem in resource monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84
  4. Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Resource Monitor to Always on Top: Greetings! I'm using Windows 10, and I've tried using DeskPins and TurboTop to achieve it but they both failed. I did confirm that the programs worked on other software. It just wouldn't work with Resource monitor. (Known limitation?) Is there any other way to achieve this?...
  5. "Resources Already In Use" Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Resources Already In Use" Error: All, I uninstalled my Antivirus software program because I purchased a license for BitDefender. The problem is I can't install anything. When I double click on the .exe file I get an error message stating "resource already in use" Now I'm stuck with no Antivirus program...
  6. Random unwitnessed BSODs and Hardware Errors in reliability monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random unwitnessed BSODs and Hardware Errors in reliability monitor: Hi there, I have recently been having multiple problems with my computer. According to the ‘reliability monitor’ (screenshots attached), I have had multiple blue screens and ‘Unexpected Windows shutdowns’. However, unless I keep missing the blue screens, I have not seen...
  7. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...
  8. Resource And Performance Monitor Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource And Performance Monitor Issues: I tried to generate a system diagnostics report. By typing, perfmon /report, into elevated command prompt. Bring up the Resource And Performance Monitor window, seen in my screenshot below. [img] This dialog ran for more then 8 hours. Subsequently... I...
  9. Resource monitor Filtered by ShellExperienceHost.exe ?!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource monitor Filtered by ShellExperienceHost.exe ?!?: I am trying to solve a problem with a recent Windows 10 install that just had windows updates applied. However, when I got to the Resource monitor, I see a strange message [img] How do I eliminate this "Filtered by ShellExperienceHost.exe" thing?*Mad 47703
  10. Failed to load hardware monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load hardware monitor: I did reset my pc clean then when the reset if finish. I was gonna install msi hardware mobo then when I click auto play on the cd then I'm getting error ''Failed to load hardware monitor this program must run as administrator'' I'm new to windows 10 84163