Windows 10: Resource Monitor Hardware error

Discus and support Resource Monitor Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me identify the problem in my computer so i can fix it. Thanks here is the saved files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob3rtSOLO, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Resource Monitor Hardware error

Hi can someone help me identify the problem in my computer so i can fix it. Thanks

here is the saved files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G4mOHNNgFP-C35Fa0L_LRbyOd2YZbQNK

:)

Rob3rtSOLO, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Error in Resource and Performance Monitor

Hi,

Have you tried doing the resolution provided in the system diagnostic report? If not yet, you may try restarting the service and run the Resource and Performance monitor again and check if the same error will be scanned.

Keep us posted.

Paola Gar, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Resource Monitor Hardware error

3 monitors and preformance issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried.

To connect three monitors the Cpu should have the resource to support especially the graphics card.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Resource Monitor Hardware error

1. Resource Monitor Hardware error - Similar Threads - Resource Monitor Hardware

2. Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing: I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F Direct memory access controller I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F PCI Express Root Complex I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F PCI Express Root Port Memory Address 0xFC200000-0xFC2FFFFF...
  3. Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Resources Conflicts/Sharing: I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F Direct memory access controller I/O Port 0x00000000-0x0000000F PCI Express Root Complex I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU I/O Port 0x0000F000-0x0000F07F PCI Express Root Port Memory Address 0xFC200000-0xFC2FFFFF...
  4. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resource Monitor: Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a
  5. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource Monitor: I got a quick question for resource monitor. Under CPU I have CPU Total, then service CPU Usage and then CPU 0 through to CPU 7. Why so many CPU under Resource Monitor? 168991
  6. Resource and Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resource and Performance Monitor: My Resource and Performance Monitor function is not working. The information is collected but the report is not generated. The error message indicates, "The wait for the report generation tool to finish has timed out."...
  7. Resource & Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource & Performance Monitor: I have had this open for 10 minutes but has done nothing. - [img] 167609
  8. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  9. Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: My desktop crashed with these 2 hardware error. May I know is there anything I can do to resolve it? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...
  10. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resource Monitor: My new system has 4 NVMe drives: a 1TB - C:\ drive, 2-1TB drives in a striped set - D:\ drive, and a 1TB - E:\ drive. It also has a RamDisk A:\ drive and a HDD, F-Drive. My Disk Resource Manager monitors all drives except my D-Drive, can it not see striped sets? The stripe...