Windows 10: Resource Monitor

Discus and support Resource Monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davidovski, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Resource Monitor

Why is this happening?

Resource Monitor b77b6f67-29a0-4d22-afe2-1f13350864d4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Davidovski, Mar 28, 2021

2. Is Resource Monitor a Trojan Horse?

Resource Monitor has no history of this. From what you described it sounded more like a Norton issue to me. I've had enough experience over ten years daily in forums to know that Norton is always the first suspect when it's mentioned and therefore it was
    the first suggestion I made here based on your entire description.

A shotgun approach tries a bunch of things hoping something will work. This is targeted at Norton which is always the prime suspect, and not shotgun at all. If it doesn't help then I'll have other steps but one step does not a shotgun make.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 28, 2021
  3. how to have resource monitor not open up automatically

thank you for quick reply. unfortunately, resource monitor is not visible on the list

conanlabiche, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Resource Monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Resource Monitor

1. Resource Monitor - Similar Threads - Resource Monitor

2. some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the...: some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the suspended tasks. but the tasks are not resuming please help me....
  3. some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the...: some tasks are suspended in task manager. i also tried resource monitor to resume the suspended tasks. but the tasks are not resuming please help me....
  4. iP questions for resource monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iP questions for resource monitor: Hello, I was looking through resource monitors network activity and found this IP: https-69-164-42-0.pdk.llnw.net . Is this legit or malicious? Anyone know what it is?...
  5. iP questions for resource monitor

iP questions for resource monitor: Hello, I was looking through resource monitors network activity and found this IP: https-69-164-42-0.pdk.llnw.net . Is this legit or malicious? Anyone know what it is?...
  6. iP questions for resource monitor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Random IPs in Resource monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random IPs in Resource monitor: I’ve seen a number of random IPs show up in the TCP connections tab of Resource Monitor. For example here’s one 104.18.20.226 I look up these connections on google or via a ip look-up tool and find either no information about it, or that it’s a potentially dangerous address....
  8. Random IPs in Resource monitor

Random IPs in Resource monitor: I’ve seen a number of random IPs show up in the TCP connections tab of Resource Monitor. For example here’s one 104.18.20.226 I look up these connections on google or via a ip look-up tool and find either no information about it, or that it’s a potentially dangerous address....
  9. Random IPs in Resource monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. dwm.exe loads CPU and cause Resource Monitor's window to lag or in oposite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dwm.exe loads CPU and cause Resource Monitor's window to lag or in oposite: Hi, everyone!I have a Windows 10 Home reinstalled like couple of months ago. It was running smooth. But for last week I've found some issues while playing games: in different games even not the newest titles every 5-10 minutes I get it slowed down not a fps drop but just like...