Windows 10: resources

Discus and support resources in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i free up resources? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resources/72147932-0411-4f63-9985-bd5d2fe9a427 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by randyqual, Apr 24, 2019.

1. randyqual Win User

resources

how do i free up resources?

:)

randyqual, Apr 24, 2019

2. your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Graphics resources are over utilized??

Hi,

Game compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this warning message "THE DESKTOP WINDOW MANAGER IS EXPERIENCING HEAVY RESOURCE CONTENTION,THE GRAPHIC SUBSYSTEM ARE OVER UTILIZED AND THERE A THRASHING HAPPENING AS A RESULT.REDUCING
    THE NUMBER OF RUNNING APPS MAY SOLVE THE ISSUE.". For us to properly provide appropriate solutions, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 24, 2019
  4. resources

sfc /scannow "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service"

Hi,

Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service is an error which may occur if you are trying to run the System File Checker tool (SFC /SCANNOW) to scan and repair Windows system files. To resolve this error, we suggest that you follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open run command box.
    • In the run command box, type services.msc, and press
      Enter.
    • In the list of services, double click the Windows Modules Installer service.
    • Set the startup type to Auto, and click OK.
    • Restart your computer.
    • After the restart, you'll be able to run the sfc /scannow command without any problems.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

resources

1. resources - Similar Threads - resources

2. Best tutorials/resources for understanding Windows 10 in general

in Windows 10 Support
    Best tutorials/resources for understanding Windows 10 in general: Hi, can anyone refer me to good information to understand how Win 10 is works or is organized? I use it for general purpose things regularly, but I feel pretty ignorant about anything at all "under the hood", and would like to get better sense of this. I have some *quite*...
  3. Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in

in Windows 10 News
    Your computer is running low on resources error, so no new users can sign in: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, signing in to a computer running Windows 10 is fast and straightforward. If there are not many programs in the Startup, it works out well. However, if many things are loading as soon as you log into the computer, [...] This post Your computer is...
  4. Put processes that consume a lot of resource on the top of the list in Task Mananger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put processes that consume a lot of resource on the top of the list in Task Mananger: A main use of Task Manager is to find which program is consuming resources. Now we need to sort by CPU/sort by Disk/sort By network to find the problem. Its better if list all the huge resource consuming programs at the top of the list what ever the resource is so we don't...
  5. Function Discovery Resource Publication Service not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Function Discovery Resource Publication Service not working: Hello, I have a problem with the above mentioned service, therefore i can`t see other devices in the network and also can`t enable filesharing. The only way i can make it work is to start in safe-mode and use the "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" command and restart. Then...
  6. Code 12 not enough resources to be use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 12 not enough resources to be use: Hello, Please help me to solve this kind of issue, i can't use my rx vega 11 graphics, it said that not enough resources to be use (code 12), what should I do to use my graphics card in my pc. Thank you! I hope someone will help me to solve this issue...
  7. Disk C:(OS) shows in the Resource monitor as E:2\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk C:(OS) shows in the Resource monitor as E:2\: Hi! On one of my PC's disk C:(OS) shows in the Resource Monitor as E:2\ I think this happened when I was restoring my whole OS drive from backup. As a result all of my drives and partitions got messed up. This is the only thing I can't explain and I don't understand what...
  8. ic64dll- insufficient system resource exist to complete the request

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ic64dll- insufficient system resource exist to complete the request: Hi, I am getting the the pop-up every few minutes could you please help to resolve the issue.ic64dll- insufficient system resource exist to complete the request [ATTACH]...
  9. Remote Desktop - Accessing Local Resources

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop - Accessing Local Resources: I would like to make local devices connected to my laptop (i.e. HP scanner) accessible in my Remote Desktop Connection. I am running WIN10 Pro. I cannot locate the Remote Desktop Connections dialogue box that would allow me to specify which Local Resources I want to...
  10. resource not in correct state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resource not in correct state: the box comes up group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation they every thing freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-not-in-correct-state/cd3a677c-e68d-4e72-8d8c-7d3762fe7dab