Windows 10: Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system

Discus and support Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 operating system , present it shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jags s, Jun 18, 2022.

1. jags s Win User

Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system

Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine windows 8 operating system, and it was fantastic, after crashing my system I loaded this windows 10 is also good but this windows license dialog box appears every time , is it possible to bring back that windows 8 in my pc Kindly help me in this issue, at least i can escape from this license expire dialogue box.

:)

jags s, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Arpitsood Win User

Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

Respective sir my window 8 surface pro laptop is not working properly.

so please help how i recover my surface pro laptop.

please suggest me what steps i do for recover my laptop.

please help me

Arpitsood, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system - Similar Threads - Respected sir Madam

2. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  3. Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine windows 8...
  4. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respected Sir / Madam: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 is very good operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine...
  5. Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respected sir / Madam, is it possible to bring back Windows 8 back to my system: Respected sir / Madam, At present I am using windows 10, Very recently my system crashed and loaded windows 10 operating system , present it shows the " My license is expired " every time it shows like that , The thing is : When i bought this laptop I got genuine windows 8...
  6. Respected Sir / Madam

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Bring back system info

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bring back system info: I recently updated to the latest version (20H2) and I pressed win+pause to go to the control/system and guess what! It redirected me to the new settings app. I can't even go to control panel, it literally says "There are some new features here" like they are forcing you to...
  8. Hello sir/madam

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello sir/madam: I have problem for my laptop one hour once shut down for windows 10 .my laptop lenovo E41-25 series .would you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sirmadam/8093504d-7570-4123-886c-b38af26eb4b3
  9. hello sir/madam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello sir/madam: my laptop getting our heating I check fan are working fine so I think my laptop got some virus kindly help me my phone number are +972546477866 you can call me 1pm to 5 pm any day thanks...
  10. Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?: The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any way to bring the Windows 8...