Windows 10: Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop

Discus and support Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded RESPONDUS which is a lockdown browser without knowing that it accesses all of my privileges and know I cannot even uninstall an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlainVEM, Sep 20, 2020.

1. AlainVEM Win User

Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop

I downloaded RESPONDUS which is a lockdown browser without knowing that it accesses all of my privileges and know I cannot even uninstall an application and my computer lags all the time. How do I reset all of these to default? Uninstalling Respondus does not revert what it changed in my laptop. Should I reformat my laptop? Will reformatting set everything to default and go back normal? I talked to a friend who also had same issue and reformatted her laptop but did not revert back to normal, meaning the changes RESPONDUS made to her laptop even after reformatting is still there, the only solution was she must set everything manually. Please help me and ban RESPONDUS from Microsoft OS.

:)

AlainVEM, Sep 20, 2020

2. Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Sep 20, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop - Similar Threads - Respondus Effect Laptop

2. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  3. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  4. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mass Effect Legendary for PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Effect Legendary for PC?: Will Mass Effect Legendary be available to play on your PC if you have it on your Xbox? I'm asking because I know some games you're able to play on PC. And if it's not currently available for PC, will it be available in the future?...
  6. Lockdown respondus and windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockdown respondus and windows 10 pro: Im thinking about buying a new computer that has/uses windows 10 pro but I want to make sure that it works with respondus lockdown browser because thats what I need it for! The lenovo thinkpad X1 tablet core m5-6Y54 thank you! :...
  7. Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus lockdown browser: Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed without finishing”. I have windows 10 version. Can anyone help me with this problem...
  8. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Respondus lockdown browser: My school requires us to use respondus web browser, so I'm dual booting windows 10. I am having issues with my webcam. The browser is not recognizing my Webcam. I can access my Webcam in the camera application on windows 10, so I don't believe it is a driver issue. Any help...
  9. Respondus in Windows 10 Version 2004

Respondus in Windows 10 Version 2004: I am currently running Windows 10 version 2004. For my remote class, I am required to install the Respondus Lockdown Browser. Unfortunately, it does not work. The error I get is "InstallShield setup launched but seems to have closed without finishing." I already contacted...
  10. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...