Windows 10: Respondus lockdown browser

Discus and support Respondus lockdown browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kandarppatel1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Respondus lockdown browser

Hi , i tried to install a respondus lockdown browser but every time i tried to install it showing “ installshield launched but seems to have closed without finishing”. I have windows 10 version. Can anyone help me with this problem

:)

kandarppatel1, Jan 27, 2021

2. Respondus Lockdown Browser

I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows
    8. Now running windows 10 home version. The computer is a HP> laptop

JohnLeigh2, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop

Hey Alain,

Where did you download your Respondus Lockdown Browser?

I heard sometimes this browser cant be closed once kts opened so i suggest hit alt+f4 keys to close the browser. That worked dor some students

If Respondus Browser is still unreponsive, foece shut down your PC.

Make sure it shuts fown and not Sleep so oress the power button for a few seconds

Then, turn on your PC again. You should see your normal screen and now you should be able to uninstall your Respondus Browser

Replikaphu, Jan 27, 2021
  4. AlainVEM Win User

Respondus lockdown browser

Respondus Effect on PC and Laptop

I downloaded RESPONDUS which is a lockdown browser without knowing that it accesses all of my privileges and know I cannot even uninstall an application and my computer lags all the time. How do I reset all of these
    to default? Uninstalling Respondus does not revert what it changed in my laptop. Should I reformat my laptop? Will reformatting set everything to default and go back normal? I talked to a friend who also had same issue and reformatted her laptop but did not
    revert back to normal, meaning the changes RESPONDUS made to her laptop even after reformatting is still there, the only solution was she must set everything manually. Please help me and ban RESPONDUS from Microsoft OS.

AlainVEM, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Respondus lockdown browser

1. Respondus lockdown browser - Similar Threads - Respondus lockdown browser

2. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser: Hi,After successful download of Respondus Lockdown browser and clicking on open the file, it can't install without notifying anything. I have tried to turn off firewall defender and antivirus software, but it can't help.My window version: Windows 10 Home Single Language...
  3. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser: Hi,After successful download of Respondus Lockdown browser and clicking on open the file, it can't install without notifying anything. I have tried to turn off firewall defender and antivirus software, but it can't help.My window version: Windows 10 Home Single Language...
  4. Can't install Respondus Lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  6. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Respondus lockdown browser: Hello, I have a surface pro 8 and when i try downloading lockdown browser, the file says it isnt commonly downloaded and to make sure i trust what i want to download, and surprisingly the mac version does load the file but when i open it, it never loads.. Is lockdown...
  7. Respondus lockdown browser

8. Respondus Lockdown Browser Causing BSODs - URGENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Respondus Lockdown Browser Causing BSODs - URGENT: Hello Microsoft Community members,Hope you're doing great.This is a duplicate of my post about this issue here, so kindly excuse me if I don't explain it in this post.However, despite waiting for long for an advisor to help, I got no assistance whatsoever and hence would like...
  9. Respondus lockdown browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Respondus lockdown browser: My school requires us to use respondus web browser, so I'm dual booting windows 10. I am having issues with my webcam. The browser is not recognizing my Webcam. I can access my Webcam in the camera application on windows 10, so I don't believe it is a driver issue. Any help...
  10. Respondus Lockdown Browser

Respondus Lockdown Browser: I cannot get respondus lockdown browser to install on my computer. It keeps comming back with a default error. When I click on it , stops installing the program. This is a lock down browser for taking test online. I am running windows 10 upgrade from windows 8. Now running...