Windows 10: resseting windows with keeping files

Discus and support resseting windows with keeping files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the fist option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by merengemerenge, Feb 13, 2019.

1. resseting windows with keeping files

Hi i have resset my windows 10 with the fist option wich is Keep my files and i was used to have before resetting 792gb free out of 1000gb with some games from Steam ,after resseting i have only schortcuts on deskotp without icon only with name of the game and no games at all but my disk sapce was the same 792gb out of 1000gb. Where are gone my games without deleting disk space and how can i delete this unsusable sapce?

:)

merengemerenge, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2019
  4. AM*
    Am* Win User

resseting windows with keeping files

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

Thema:

resseting windows with keeping files

1. resseting windows with keeping files - Similar Threads - resseting keeping files

2. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  3. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  4. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  5. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Resseting My pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resseting My pc: If I reset my pc will it deactivate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resseting-my-pc/3a076a45-08fb-4b9c-9e5b-adc73ff408d9
  7. Window resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window resseting: I'm using lenova legion y540 I done a factory ressetingremove all files it took 5 hrs but still not opening what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-resseting/1eefac4c-a4ba-475b-916c-eadc8d502b00
  8. PASSWORD RESSET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD RESSET: I can't remember my password for my account. I don't have texting. How can I reset my Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-resset/8ccbe10e-da62-43fc-a161-fa120dfc5a13
  9. Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft graphic settings keep resseting: Every time i try to lower the Minecraft graphic settings the next time I reboot, it doesn't change it stays that way forever, I cant reduce my fov or graphic settings, any fixes?...
  10. Resseting windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resseting windows: Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting screen where you can chose if you want to resett or continue} but it didnt work i got the there was a problem resseting your PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall all file resseting windows 10