Windows 10: Resseting windows

Discus and support Resseting windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danieldavidoski, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Resseting windows

Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting screen where you can chose if you want to resett or continue} but it didnt work i got the there was a problem resseting your PC no changes were made i tried to fix it but it didnt work so if u can help me out and recommend me something btw i dont have a dvd driver and i dont have a usb thats big enough for windows so if anyone knows how to fix it please help

:)

danieldavidoski, Apr 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Resseting windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Resseting windows

1. Resseting windows - Similar Threads - Resseting

2. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  3. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows after fully resseting: hi,as the title says i fully reseted my pc and came across alot of issues first problem: after reset my old acc was the only one i could click on and after that it told me i could not acces the accountafter that i tried downloading setup windows on a usb but it gave me an...
  4. Problem with windows after fully resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

"There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset: Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long i tried so many tutorials on youtube and nothing works i regnat disable enable and others i want to factory reset my pc because apps dont work like i try to open task manager some times a error pops up and that happens to every...
  6. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset: Ive been trying to fix this problem for so long i tried so many tutorials on youtube and nothing works i regnat disable enable and others i want to factory reset my pc because apps dont work like i try to open task manager some times a error pops up and that happens to every...
  7. "There was a problem resseting your pc" every time i try to factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  9. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts: so when the laptop restarts everything i downloaded and edited gets reset i have dark mode on and a purple tint and a diffrent background and have discord and opera gx downloaded but when i restart it it just reverts it to just the light mode and normal tint and removes the...
  10. my laptop keeps on "resseting"when it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging