Windows 10: restall windows and new software then delete user

Discus and support restall windows and new software then delete user in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i hope this makes sense. I am reinstalling windows 10 for a friend's friend and he wants me to install some programs for him which is not a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrentLamont, May 13, 2022.

1. restall windows and new software then delete user

So i hope this makes sense. I am reinstalling windows 10 for a friend's friend and he wants me to install some programs for him which is not a problem but once I'm done I need to uninstall my Microsoft linked account and have windows ask him for his when he starts the laptop. and when i delete the admin account i need it so it doesn't delete the programs i installed.no the guy will not give me his account password. So basically i what i want is that when I'm done and restart windows 10 it will act like there is no users and the person has to sign in like its the first time.

:)

BrentLamont, May 13, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Can't add new user to windows 10

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

I would suggest you to delete all the user account apart from the one which you are able to log in with Admin rights. Install all pending Windows and driver updates.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience. Follow the steps below to create new user account and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Key + R".
    • Type “netplwiz”.
    • Click on Add and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 13, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Changing administrator for new windows 10 laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To change the Account type follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on User Accounts.

• Click on change your account type.

• Select standard account.

To delete the account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Select the user account.

• Click on Delete the account.

To create the new user account follow the steps.

• Click on Manage other Account.

• Click on Add A new user in PC setting.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 13, 2022
  4. restall windows and new software then delete user

New User Profile

System Restore does NOT affect user data. If I was in your position I would take these steps:

1. Install System Restore Explorer. It lets you access user data that
      IS actually contained in restore points but does not get restored by the restore mechanism.

http://nicbedford.co.uk/software/systemrestoreexplorer/
    2. Treat this event as an incentive to set up a robust backup scheme. Important data must at all times be stored on at least two independent media.

Frederik Long, May 13, 2022
Thema:

restall windows and new software then delete user

1. restall windows and new software then delete user - Similar Threads - restall software delete

2. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...
  3. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...
  4. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. restall windows and new software then delete user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    restall windows and new software then delete user: So i hope this makes sense. I am reinstalling windows 10 for a friend's friend and he wants me to install some programs for him which is not a problem but once I'm done I need to uninstall my Microsoft linked account and have windows ask him for his when he starts the laptop....
  6. restall windows and new software then delete user

restall windows and new software then delete user: So i hope this makes sense. I am reinstalling windows 10 for a friend's friend and he wants me to install some programs for him which is not a problem but once I'm done I need to uninstall my Microsoft linked account and have windows ask him for his when he starts the laptop....
  7. New /Users file being created with old deleted user name.

New /Users file being created with old deleted user name.: A bit of background may be needed for this one-When I first installed Windows, the original user file was C:\Users\Alexfor reasons that I'll not get into in explicit detail, I needed to change the name of this user file. I used a command-line process to do so, and changed it...
  8. Delete current account for new user takeover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete current account for new user takeover: Hi everyone, I hope you can help me out. I'm leaving my job and my work computer is going to be taken over by someone else. I don't know that person or his/her email. Question: How can I delete my account, name, password, but leave all files/folders accessible for the...
  9. how to in restall win10home after trialing pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to in restall win10home after trialing pro: recently I had a trial upgrade to win10pro which has now expired I am unable to activate it my license key for windows 10 home but I have been unable to do a fresh or clean install it keeps installing pro and I want to return to home edition\...
  10. KEYBOARD SOFTWARE DELETED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEYBOARD SOFTWARE DELETED: keyboard accidentally deleted, nothing works, nothing . I have tried everything, restarting pc,reseting to default, nothing worked. typing with on screen keyboard ATM. HELP PLEASE!...