Windows 10: restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard

Discus and support restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I removed the usb hub and restart the computer but i have to use my windows hello pincode and my mouse and keyboard dont work. What to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SjoerdWispelweij, Jan 26, 2021.

1. restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard

I removed the usb hub and restart the computer but i have to use my windows hello pincode and my mouse and keyboard dont work.

What to do.

:)

SjoerdWispelweij, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Booms Win User

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jan 26, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard

1. restart and no connection anymore with mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - restart connection anymore

2. Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore: I tried to use a bluetooth adapter tp link which during installation asked me to deactivate all other bluetooth devices in device manager.Did that - all of them "disappeared". I made them reappear again. I could connect bose headphones again, but all my 3! logitech devices...
  3. Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue I Cannot connect logitech mouse and keyboard anymore: I tried to use a bluetooth adapter tp link which during installation asked me to deactivate all other bluetooth devices in device manager.Did that - all of them "disappeared". I made them reappear again. I could connect bose headphones again, but all my 3! logitech devices...
  4. PC not connecting to monitor, keyboard, mouse, or other devices after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not connecting to monitor, keyboard, mouse, or other devices after restart: After one restart a few months back I can't say which one exactly, my computer has started to no longer connect to devices that are plugged in after restarting. Additionally, it stays on and doesn't enter sleep mode pressing the power button does nothing; holding it down...
  5. Connection between mouse keyboard and receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection between mouse keyboard and receiver: Hello everyone,I have a problem with the wireless desktop 900 keyboard and mouse set.Me and some coworkers lost the connection between the mouse keyboard and receiver.How can i restore the connection?And no the receiver/dongel is not broken.With kind regardsBas...
  6. W10 restart/USB keyboard & mouse

W10 restart/USB keyboard & mouse: I recently waded into the W10 pool and I am completely baffled about this subject. I set up a dual boot SSD with my W7 system of seven years which still hums and I can say everything is running very nicely.W10 starts up extremely fast from a power up - thanks to “Fast Start”...
  7. Cannot use Mouse and Keyboard with PC anymore.

Cannot use Mouse and Keyboard with PC anymore.: My PC has apparently stopped reading my Keyboard and Mouse. I think this has to do with a problem with the USB ports itself and not my mouse and keyboard. Whenever I start my PC my Keyboard's RGB lights light up so it is connected, but when my PC asks for my password the...
  8. W10 restart/USB keyboard & mouse

W10 restart/USB keyboard & mouse: I recently waded into the W10 pool and I am completely baffled about this subject. I set up a dual boot SSD with my W7 system of seven years (which still hums) and I can say everything is running very nicely. W10 starts up extremely fast from a power up - thanks to “Fast...
  9. Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard (Not USB Connected): After I finished installing Windows 10 to my Windows 7 computer, it began to misbehave and not function correctly. After that, the keyboard and mouse stopped working (The cursor was gone completely). I tried restarting the computer but that didn't work. I am stuck on the...
  10. mouse and keyboard lose connection

mouse and keyboard lose connection: on 2 different PCs the mouse and keyboard on Windows 10 lose connection after they have been working for a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-and-keyboard-lose-connection/7bfc6db9-6bad-4c3c-b069-da2ff93bda78