Windows 10: restart and update to stay in support

Discus and support restart and update to stay in support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm getting the message "restart and update to stay in support." I've read the articles that pertain to this but I'm still uncertain what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SweetTasha, Sep 20, 2019.

1. restart and update to stay in support

I'm getting the message "restart and update to stay in support." I've read the articles that pertain to this but I'm still uncertain what to do. Quoting from the articles

Windows 10 version 1709 and version 1803 are not yet at end of service. If your installation stops before completion, see...

Preventing Notification
    If update 4023814 is listed in View installed update history or the Windows 10 Update Assistant
    is shown in Programs and Features, your computer has already installed update 4023814 or a
    standalone version of the Windows 10 Update Assistant.

* I'm running version 1803.

* Update 4023814 is not listed in View installed update history.

* Should I let the update run, even though version 1803 is not yet at end of service?

Thanks. Phil

:)

SweetTasha, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

It's a bit more than just advice. Looks like Windows Update has already downloaded the Feature Update to 1903 in the background and is now asking you when you want to take the final step of finishing off the install. It takes around an hour, so you are being given a choice of when (not if) it will upgrade your 1803 to 1903..

Microsoft auto-updating Windows 10 version 1803 and earlier to 1903

3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 20, 2019
  4. restart and update to stay in support

Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

I use windows 10. Got message that says

Restart and update to stay in support

Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019. Restart to install a supporrted version of windows

Pick a time
    restart tonight
    restart now

Do you all just restart now? Is it possible to click the arrow on the upper right corner of the message to hide this message? But if i do this, then next time i will get the same message?

If i pick a time, it automatically updates it at that time regardness of what im doing?

Should i just restart now and let it update? Any issues with it going wrong when its updating? Im always hesistant when doing a windows 10 update.

paulyjustin, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

restart and update to stay in support

1. restart and update to stay in support - Similar Threads - restart update stay

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart: Recently i installed my 4070 and quite a bit later, my pc started having DPC_Watchdog_Violations at random that all have the same error codes but happen inconsistently. I just need help understanding the cause of these violations...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart: Recently i installed my 4070 and quite a bit later, my pc started having DPC_Watchdog_Violations at random that all have the same error codes but happen inconsistently. I just need help understanding the cause of these violations...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation that stayed even after a windows restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.: Hello, today I bought a laptop model AN517-41 from Acer. The laptop I bought came as freedos and I had to install windows on the laptop myself. I have been installing windows on computers for about 20 years and I am sure that no settings are wrong. But I am facing the...
  6. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.: Hello, today I bought a laptop model AN517-41 from Acer. The laptop I bought came as freedos and I had to install windows on the laptop myself. I have been installing windows on computers for about 20 years and I am sure that no settings are wrong. But I am facing the...
  7. Laptop stays on black screen when restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows restarts, stays on for a couple of minutes and this screen shows up and restarts...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cartman-is-not-fat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykk9o/windows_restarts_stays_on_for_a_couple_of_minutes/
  9. Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?: I use windows 10. Got message that says Restart and update to stay in support Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019. Restart to install a supporrted version of windows Pick a time restart tonight restart now Do you all just...
  10. Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?: I use windows 10. Got message that says Restart and update to stay in support Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019. Restart to install a supporrted version of windows Pick a time restart tonight restart now Do you all just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message restart and update to stay in support

2. Its time to restart to stay supported but will not restart

3. restart now to stay supported keeps coming on

4. restart and update to stay in support scam,
  5. restart and update to stay in support