Windows 10: Restart Blue Computer

Discus and support Restart Blue Computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I appeal to the Microsoft community to ask you if you can help me in doing so. I have a lenovo legion laptop Y520-15 IKBN and it appears to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdrianDragomir1, May 11, 2019.

1. Restart Blue Computer

Hello,

I appeal to the Microsoft community to ask you if you can help me in doing so. I have a lenovo legion laptop Y520-15 IKBN and it appears to me three times a day a blue screen (the picture) at which it restarts itself. Please be sure to give me the link to download all the drivers needed for this laptop as maybe I did not download them properly and that is why it gives me this message. I note that the model is the lenovo legion Y520-15 IKBN laptop
    Wait for response!
    Thank you!
    A good day!

Restart Blue Computer 6933eff3-4064-43de-a099-6128952116fd?upload=true.png

:)

AdrianDragomir1, May 11, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 11, 2019
  3. shk021051 Win User
    blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused Restart Blue Computer :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, May 11, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Restart Blue Computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Restart Blue Computer

1. Restart Blue Computer - Similar Threads - Restart Blue Computer

2. computer restarts without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer restarts without blue screen: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  3. computer restarts without blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer restarts without blue screen: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  4. computer restarts without blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  6. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  7. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

8. Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't stop blue screen / restarting: Hello, My PC has been unstable and continuously Blue Screening or just restarting. It happens during idle or during videos or gaming.I've replaced both the Ram and GPU - Run Memtest on the ram which it has passedUpdated all driversReformatted PCHere are links to crashes:...
  9. Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer blue screened and doesn't restart automatically: I tried enabling a vpn while i had a teams meeting running in the background and i tried opening something else as well and all the sudden i got a blue screen! It says that it will restart after they're done collecting info but it's been several minutes and it still doesn't...
  10. stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically

stuck on blue screen and computer will not restart automatically: hi, i have a dell inspiron 2330 AIO and it gets stuck on a blue screen. it gets to 100% but will not restart automatically. the error massage is: "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo legion t530 whea uncorrectable error