Windows 10: Restart direct after restart and again

Discus and support Restart direct after restart and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All recent updates installed , restart 3 times with no change in system, anyhow again asked for a restart all the time. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hans Israelson, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Restart direct after restart and again

All recent updates installed , restart 3 times with no change in system, anyhow again asked for a restart all the time.

Restart direct after restart  and again fccc9cb9-3163-40dd-beda-5a6c56ef38dc?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hans Israelson, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 11, 2018
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Restart direct after restart  and again :confused:*Mad Restart direct after restart  and again :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Restart direct after restart and again

auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Restart direct after restart and again

1. Restart direct after restart and again - Similar Threads - Restart direct restart

2. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  3. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  4. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Restarting after the automatic repair again and again

Restarting after the automatic repair again and again: I have a wizbook laptop and it is redfox, my problem is it keeps restarting after scanning windows defender offline. After the scan it does not show the advance option and will restart again. The stop code was inaccessible boot device. Please help me regards on this issue....
  6. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  7. Windows Hello never working directly after a restart?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello never working directly after a restart?: I am witnessing an annoying "habit" with Windows Hello: The first time after a system start (cold, i.e. a boot or warm, i.e. restart) Windows Hello *never* works. I always only get the message "could not turn on camera" and then only the PIN-login option is shown. Subsequent...
  8. Windows Hello never working directly after a restart?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello never working directly after a restart?: I am witnessing an annoying "habit" with Windows Hello: The first time after a system start (cold, i.e. a boot or warm, i.e. restart) Windows Hello *never* works. I always only get the message "could not turn on camera" and then only the PIN-login option is shown. Subsequent...
  9. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...