Windows 10: Restart failure

Discus and support Restart failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's been a month when I restart my Laptop it always brings me to the page of diagnosis. The new updates get lost during this process and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sandip_sunar, May 18, 2021.

1. Restart failure

It's been a month when I restart my Laptop it always brings me to the page of diagnosis. The new updates get lost during this process and I have stopped the window updater.

:)

sandip_sunar, May 18, 2021

2. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, May 18, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, May 18, 2021
  4. Restart failure

Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Restart failure

1. Restart failure - Similar Threads - Restart failure

2. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where my PC ran into a problem and restarts automatically. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. Initially touchpad dysfunction and then...
  3. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. I have a Dell...
  4. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  5. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  6. "Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists.Sometimes it...
  7. "Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

"Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists.Sometimes it...
  8. "Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Driver power state failure showing after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure showing after restart.: The screen is showing driver power state failure after I restart it. The problem started when I pluged in for charging and everything is paused then I started for reboot but it's showing power state failure. Although it started in safe mode but after 2 day the problem started...
  10. Driver power state failure showing after restart.

Driver power state failure showing after restart.: The screen is showing driver power state failure after I restart it. The problem started when I pluged in for charging and everything is paused then I started for reboot but it's showing power state failure. Although it started in safe mode but after 2 day the problem started...