Windows 10: Restart going to automatic repair

Discus and support Restart going to automatic repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi plz anyone help me if i restart my pc it is going to automatic repair i dont know why it is happening i have pay to buy a new os everytime in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by venketraman, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Restart going to automatic repair

Hi plz anyone help me if i restart my pc it is going to automatic repair i dont know why it is happening i have pay to buy a new os everytime in this lockdown i buyed more than 6 times i dont know what to to do next time am going to put another os becuz of waste windows update and others.... I asked this question many times no one is giving right answer its time to change windows

:)

venketraman, Dec 6, 2020

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Surface Book Automatic Repair Issue

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following details in order to assist you better.

• How did you perform the Automatic repair? Did you use a DVD to perform it or via desktop?
    If you perform via desktop then I suggest you to boot your device using installation media.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Divya Murugan, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Restart going to automatic repair

computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Restart going to automatic repair

1. Restart going to automatic repair - Similar Threads - Restart going automatic

2. PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair: Hey, I’ve had this problem that started today. I loaded up my computer and I was greeted by a blue screen that quickly restarts my computer into the same message. And after a few restarts it goes into an infinite freeze that will last until I turn the computer off. I then...
  3. PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Won’t go into Automatic Repair: Hey, I’ve had this problem that started today. I loaded up my computer and I was greeted by a blue screen that quickly restarts my computer into the same message. And after a few restarts it goes into an infinite freeze that will last until I turn the computer off. I then...
  4. automatic repair keeps on going

automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  5. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  6. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" then restarts.

Stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" then restarts.: I have just replaced my Intel E6550 Duo Core with a Intel Q9650 Quad core. My motherboard had stopped working, so i got a replacement which came with a cpu. The cpu was significantly worse, and everything ran pretty slow so I switched it out with the cpu from my old...
  8. Restart/Automatic Repair Problems

Restart/Automatic Repair Problems: I am using an Acer-Aspire 3 laptop. I was in the middle of work when the screen suddenly said that I have to restart it. "Preparing for Automatic Repair" showed up followed by a black screen. And now, I'm stuck with it for the whole day. What should I do?...
  9. Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not going into automatic repair - BSOD Loop: Hello I upgraded a win 7 pc to win 10 and i was performing a factory reset recently. It keeps booting to the BSOD with error code 0xc00002e3. I have tried going into automatic repair and it won't....
  10. Windows 10 going into Automatic repair

Windows 10 going into Automatic repair: Hi, Looking for a bit of help here. Ever since an update my pc randomly shuts down and goes into automatic repair mode. I am able to fix it temporarily by doing the troubleshooting, or just turning my pc off for a while and switching it back on. Sometimes my pc will...