Windows 10: Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Discus and support Restart is 100% but nothing happens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhdFaiz97, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Restart is 100% but nothing happens [​IMG]

I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore point thing too but it just showing errors too no matter which restore point I've chosen. I've also tried the sfc scannow and chkdsk from the cmd in troubleshooter but it was write protected. I've looked around the internet and I still have to boot it into safe mode which I cannot enter without facing this blue screen. Maybe my last resort is to clean install windows 10 and lose everything such as games and any other installed programs I have in my laptop... If anyone have the solution for this please help

:)

MuhdFaiz97, Jul 6, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 6, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Wont shutdown 100%

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to some broken system file components. To help you on this, we suggest that you reset and restore all default power plans to its default settings. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
    • Type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your device to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Restart is 100% but nothing happens

1. Restart is 100% but nothing happens - Similar Threads - Restart 100% nothing

2. Installing windows with USB on new pc, asks for restart then nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows with USB on new pc, asks for restart then nothing happens: So i just built my new pc and im installing windows 10 through installation media. I checked first that everything worked and then proceeded to run the instalaltion process. it runs normally and askes for the system to be restarted. After restart nothing happens the fans on...
  3. Installing windows with USB on new pc, asks for restart then nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows with USB on new pc, asks for restart then nothing happens: So i just built my new pc and im installing windows 10 through installation media. I checked first that everything worked and then proceeded to run the instalaltion process. it runs normally and askes for the system to be restarted. After restart nothing happens the fans on...
  4. Installing windows with USB on new pc, asks for restart then nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Download and nothing happen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  6. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  7. Download and nothing happen

8. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  9. BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" nothing happening: So I have gotten a BSOD with the error messege "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" and its been stuck at 0% for a WHILE NOW. I have tried manually pressing the power button on my laptop many times and I cant shut it off, restart it and its not doing anything. My laptop is also...
  10. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...: [IMG] i have done all the methods how to solve it but nothing worked. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried all the things but nothing happened when i restart my computer the cpu usage goes to 1% to 30%but when i open a single app so it goes up to 100%. i have 8 gb ram but still...