Windows 10: Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Discus and support Restart is 100% but nothing happens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhdFaiz97, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Restart is 100% but nothing happens [​IMG]

I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore point thing too but it just showing errors too no matter which restore point I've chosen. I've also tried the sfc scannow and chkdsk from the cmd in troubleshooter but it was write protected. I've looked around the internet and I still have to boot it into safe mode which I cannot enter without facing this blue screen. Maybe my last resort is to clean install windows 10 and lose everything such as games and any other installed programs I have in my laptop... If anyone have the solution for this please help

:)

MuhdFaiz97, Jul 6, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 6, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Wont shutdown 100%

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to some broken system file components. To help you on this, we suggest that you reset and restore all default power plans to its default settings. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
    • Type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your device to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Restart is 100% but nothing happens

1. Restart is 100% but nothing happens - Similar Threads - Restart 100% nothing

2. Update & Close Down but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update & Close Down but nothing happens: For the past 2 days I have received the notice upon clicking the shut down icon "update and shut down", but nothing happens there is no update the computer shuts down as usual. When I start the computer in the morning, it starts as normal without any notice that updates are...
  3. WIN10: Delete File or Folder - Nothing Happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIN10: Delete File or Folder - Nothing Happens: Running Windows 10 (1809). If I create new files or try to delete recent files, no problem (go right to the recycle bin). If I try to delete old files or folders, I press the delete button (or select the delete button in File Explorer, or do Shift-Delete), nothing happens....
  4. Can't change Background/Wallpaper... nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change Background/Wallpaper... nothing happens: When I go to Settings -> Personalisation -> Background and try to change my wallpaper to one of my own pictures nothing happens. When I choose one of the Windows pictures (that one of the guy running along the beach with those big rocks in the background for example) again,...
  5. Nothing happens after inputting password

in Browsers and Email
    Nothing happens after inputting password: I have upgraded my HP4300 desktop pc the other day and all appears to have gone fine with the exception of one website that I cannot access either with Edge or Chrome. It is the Totesport.com site. I input my user name and then put in my password, hit enter and nothing...
  6. Nothing happened after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nothing happened after windows 10 install: So I was lazy and decided to download the mediacreationtool to get windows 10 instead of waiting for Microsoft to finally tell me when I can get it. (This is after they released it by the way) I selected update now and everything seemed fine but after it said checking for...
  7. Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....: Here we go again, I had this problem in Windows 8 as well. This is a fresh install and it shouldn't be happening. I am using a local account - is that the problem? Could it be something else? 56440
  8. OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening: I recently purchased a new laptop (Dell XPS) with Windows 10. My OneDrive account has 1TB of storage and I copied 137GB and 1.1mm files into it. It looks like much of the data isn't syncing at all. The icons for the larger folders all have the "sync" icon on them, but no...
  9. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...
  10. Windows 10 settings-click and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 settings-click and nothing happens: Any to fix this? I click on settings and nothing happens 5469