Windows 10: Restart issue

Discus and support Restart issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i am trying to restart my laptop is taking so much time and not getting restated. I have to forcefully shutdown it working fine. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ankurshukla321, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Restart issue

If i am trying to restart my laptop is taking so much time and not getting restated. I have to forcefully shutdown it working fine. I tried to troubleshoot windows update it is also taking time any suggestion what should i do

:)

ankurshukla321, Sep 12, 2020
  2. little cat, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 12, 2020
  4. midgo Win User

Restart issue

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Restart issue

1. Restart issue - Similar Threads - Restart issue

2. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  3. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  7. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141: Hello ! My laptop crashed today, again, and looking at the crash logs i saw it happened a few times already; apparently from a "LiveKernelEvent, error code 141"... I tried resolving it but it still happens from time to time :Here's the minidump just in...
  9. Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141

Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141: Hello ! My laptop crashed today, again, and looking at the crash logs i saw it happened a few times already; apparently from a "LiveKernelEvent, error code 141"... I tried resolving it but it still happens from time to time :Here's the minidump just in...
  10. I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my wof drivers have an issue i tried restarting and dmsi commands and sfc scan now: so one day i was putting my windows pc to sleep and it was taking a bit and i had to run so i powered it off from the pc button whcih shut it down. Fast forward a day and the icons are becoming rectangles, the pc is slow, etc. what do i do?? theres a notification saying it...