Windows 10: Restart Issues driving me crazy.

Discus and support Restart Issues driving me crazy. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anytime I create hotspot with my PC, it restarts with "windows ran into a problem, we need to re start for you" kernel security check failure. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pmechanic, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Restart Issues driving me crazy.

Anytime I create hotspot with my PC, it restarts with "windows ran into a problem, we need to re start for you" kernel security check failure.

I have upgraded my drivers, re-installed my windows and the problem still remains.

somebody help me, this is driving me nuts.

submitted by /u/Pmechanic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pmechanic, Jan 5, 2021
  2. little cat, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Restart Issues driving me crazy. [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

Restart Issues driving me crazy.

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Restart Issues driving me crazy.

1. Restart Issues driving me crazy. - Similar Threads - Restart Issues driving

2. USB issue driving me crazy!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB issue driving me crazy!!!: Help please! I’ve tried everything I can think of and everything I’ve found online and nothing is fixing this! Ok. The problem: I have an admittedly old USB external audio interface. An M-Audio M-Track II. When I power on my pc the audio interface powers up. However, as soon...
  3. BSOD driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD driving me crazy!: Hi all, I keep getting random BSOD with - KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is super vague. This is on a fresh install of windows, both hard drives wiped, and only installing on a Sandisk SSD with Windows 10. It is an older computer that used to run windows 7, but the...
  4. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  5. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  6. Bsod driving me crazy !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod driving me crazy !!!: DESKTOP-UUDJIR1-(2020-09-28_20-21-00).zip - Google Drive Win Ver. 2004( OS Build 19041.508) Any help will be trully appreciated !!! Ty. 165400
  7. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  8. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  9. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...
  10. Not Sandboxed driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Sandboxed driving me crazy: I installed AOL Gold and it seemed like it was gone. Now now only is it on AOL. but chrome, Facebook, etc. It is flashing more now than ever. If it is not sandboxed can I get it sandboxed? Can it be turned on or off? [img] 108883