Windows 10: RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

Discus and support RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I'm restart my laptop minimum 3 minutes then showing windows logo. Kindly help me sir/ma'am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Surya_IND, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Surya_IND Win User

RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

When I'm restart my laptop minimum 3 minutes then showing windows logo.

Kindly help me sir/ma'am

:)

Surya_IND, Jul 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 26, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 26, 2020
  4. RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

Windows 10 taking very long time to upgrade.

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Since the system has stuck at updating state, I suggest you to unplug all the external devices except the basics(e.g. keyboard/mouse) if there are any and check if it helps.

If the issue persist, I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you access or stop the loop from reappearing. To perform
    Power Drain follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

1. RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME - Similar Threads - RESTART LAPTOP LONG

2. Extra long Shutdown and restart time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extra long Shutdown and restart time: As subject says, my shutdown and restart time has extended a lot. It basicly gets stuck on the "Restarting" screen for 2-3min. Installed new parts to my PC last week and on the same run, I installed completely new Windows.PC Parts:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600xMotherboard: ROG Strix...
  3. Extra long Shutdown and restart time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra long Shutdown and restart time: As subject says, my shutdown and restart time has extended a lot. It basicly gets stuck on the "Restarting" screen for 2-3min. Installed new parts to my PC last week and on the same run, I installed completely new Windows.PC Parts:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600xMotherboard: ROG Strix...
  4. Extra long Shutdown and restart time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  6. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  7. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC takes a long time to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC takes a long time to restart?: Basically if I use the Restart option it takes a long time for my PC to restart, the keyboard and screen will go off as they should, but instead of kicking back in straight away, they will take about a minute before they come back on and then windows instantly loads. I have...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop taking long time to shut down or restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Laptop taking long time to shut down or restart: Hi. I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10. I make sure to keep with Windows updates. I run Trend Micro virus protection. I do disk cleanup regularly and have disk defrag set to go regularly. Laptop is less than one year old and has recently begun taking a very long time to...
  10. Very long time to restart!

in Windows 10 Support
    Very long time to restart!: Hi all, I'm having this issue since I upgraded to Win 10: when I click restart, my laptop becomes stuck on the restart screen for ages, even the hard drive doesn't show any signs of activity. Its only after like 15 mins or so the hard drive comes into life and the computer...