Windows 10: Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Discus and support Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10] in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CKR123, Dec 10, 2018.

1. CKR123 Win User

Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that an update would be installed. I have tried ethernet, wifi, and no internet to install the update. It says just a moment for about 5-10 minutes and then flashes to the alienware screen, and then then it goes back to the screen that says I need to update to get up and running. This has happened about 10 times, even after I turned off the computer and turned it back on. What should I do?

:)

CKR123, Dec 10, 2018
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

1. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10] - Similar Threads - Restart loop during

2. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop: So, recently, I preformed a factory reset on my computer, windows 10 and now everytime I restart, it takes me to the same restart screen. This screen asks me which region I'm in, my timezone, and what keyboard language I prefer. Then when I click next, it takes me to another...
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop: So, recently, I preformed a factory reset on my computer, windows 10 and now everytime I restart, it takes me to the same restart screen. This screen asks me which region I'm in, my timezone, and what keyboard language I prefer. Then when I click next, it takes me to another...
  4. Windows 10 Factory Reset Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  6. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  7. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I'm in a factory reset restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm in a factory reset restart loop: The computer restarted unexpectedly in or in a counter an expected error windows installations cannot proceed to install windows click OK to restart the computer and then start the installation loop in loop...
  9. Pc restart loop after factory reset

Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...