Windows 10: Restart loop, repair menu wont even load.

Discus and support Restart loop, repair menu wont even load. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is my last hope because im completely lost. Context. I was moving my os to ssd from hdd. I used macrium reflect to do this. After transferring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AceWolffian, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Restart loop, repair menu wont even load.

This is my last hope because im completely lost. Context. I was moving my os to ssd from hdd. I used macrium reflect to do this. After transferring everything and formatting my hdd(this did not shut down my pc everything was working fine before i shut it down). I went to restart my pc and now no matter what it will not load. It says it encountered an error and restarts(blue screen). The error is kmode exception not handled which every fix requires getting into setting but the only menu i can get into is the bios. Even after three times where its suppose to bring up a menu and have advanced options, nothing happens it just restarts. Its infinitely a restarting blue screen. Ive tried booting only ssd. Ssd with usb that had either macriums restore tool or Microsoft media tool (i tried doing either or not both at the same time) nothing. I tried booting just the usb of either or of those tools and nothing. Idk what to do.

submitted by /u/AceWolffian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AceWolffian, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Nov 28, 2020
  3. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Restart loop, repair menu wont even load.

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Restart loop, repair menu wont even load.

1. Restart loop, repair menu wont even load. - Similar Threads - Restart loop repair

2. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  3. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  4. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. tabs wont even try to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tabs wont even try to load.: None of my browers will load anything, not as in they are buffering but they wont even try. I'm still connected to internet however as other apps like discord work...
  6. tabs wont even try to load.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tabs wont even try to load.: None of my browers will load anything, not as in they are buffering but they wont even try. I'm still connected to internet however as other apps like discord work...
  7. tabs wont even try to load.

8. Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop: I haven't used my PC in about a week and I go to boot up as usual today but it goes straight to "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Diagnosing Your PC" then it cuts to black and shows the blue screen saying that Automatic repair failed and I have the options to "Restart" or...
  9. Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot/automatic repair loop: I haven't used my PC in about a week and I go to boot up as usual today but it goes straight to "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Diagnosing Your PC" then it cuts to black and shows the blue screen saying that Automatic repair failed and I have the options to "Restart" or...
  10. repair restart loop

repair restart loop: while on Twitter last night my computer abruptly shut down and when it automatically restarted, it said that it had to repair disc errors and after that no matter what I have done it still tries to repair and then gives a blue screen saying that windows didn't start properly...