Windows 10: Restart of windows

Discus and support Restart of windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 , and my windows is stuck on restarting from a long time what can i do it this case .pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vartika122333, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Restart of windows

I have a windows 10 , and my windows is stuck on restarting from a long time what can i do it this case .pls help

:)

Vartika122333, Aug 5, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 5, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Restart of windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Restart of windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Restart of windows

1. Restart of windows - Similar Threads - Restart

2. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  3. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  4. When I reset the network and then restart windows, i will meet a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I reset the network and then restart windows, i will meet a blue screen: and then i use WinDBG try find out why I found BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7cArg1: 0000000000000017, NDIS_BUGCHECK_IFPROVIDER_DEREGISTER_UNEXPECTED An Interface Provider called NdisIfDeregisterProvider without first removing all its Interfaces.So this is windows\s bug? or is my...
  5. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.: I'm on Windows 10.After I restarted my PC, it installed some updates. After that, some internet sites don't fully load.Simple pages load fine.But a site like Podbean doesn't load. Or for iHeart, I can't play an actual podcast.YouTube is fine.I've tried both Firefox and...
  6. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.: I'm on Windows 10.After I restarted my PC, it installed some updates. After that, some internet sites don't fully load.Simple pages load fine.But a site like Podbean doesn't load. Or for iHeart, I can't play an actual podcast.YouTube is fine.I've tried both Firefox and...
  7. After computer restarted, some internet is slow, but not all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  9. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  10. Random restart PC for multiple times

Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...