Windows 10: restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ?

Discus and support restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; what's the problem ? I am confused submitted by /u/mrmouha99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrmouha99, Mar 25, 2021.

1. restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ?

/u/mrmouha99, Mar 25, 2021

2. PC keeps restarting

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Have you made any changes prior to the issue?

The PC may restart automatically if the updates are being installed. If the updates are installed properly then follow the below methods and check if the issue persist.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable automatic restart under system failure.
    This prevents Windows from automatically restarting if an error causes Windows to fail.
    Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File Explorer.

• Right click on My Computer/This PC and Select
      Properties.

• Click on Advanced system settings
      on the left navigation pane. (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Click on the Advanced
      tab.

• Under the Startup and Recovery,
      select Settings.

• Uncheck the option
      Automatic Restart under System failure.

• Click on OK button and close the window.
    Try to use the computer now for some time. Check if the computer is restarting now.

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

• Press ‘Windows + X’ Keys on the keyboard.

• Click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ to bring up an elevated command prompt.

Note: Click ‘Yes’ if it prompts for permission.

• In the command prompt type in the following commands one by one and then press
      Enter.
    sfc /scannow

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details
    are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)”
    to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 3:

I will suggest you to check if the issue occurs in Safe Mode with Networking. Follow the below steps:

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode:

• Search for Settings from the taskbar and select it from the search results.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with Networking by pressing the corresponding number.
    If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode, then perform a Clean Boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Step 2:

Put the computer in Clean Boot and check if it helps.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

I would suggest you to refer the below Microsoft help article on How to Perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

The steps for Windows 8.1 applies well to Windows 10 also.

Disclaimer: Please reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot by referring above article.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    W10 PC Keeps Restarting

Hi Dave,

A corrupted Windows system files after the update is one of the possible reasons why your computer keeps restarting. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

Meanwhile, you can try running your computer in safe mode and check if you will experience the same issue. Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. You can follow the steps in this

link

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Zagato Win User

restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ?

BSOD - Internal_power_error Keeps coming up

Hi guys

The BSOD - Internal_power_error keeps coming up (every few hours) after a few softwares were installed several days ago, and then the system restarts. The softwares include
    • AVG PC Tuneup 2016
    • Acronis True Image 2016
    • KMPLAYER, etc

Here's what I've done to try to put things right:
    Learnt that the error is somehow related to GPU/Network adaptor drivers, so had these drivers uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck.
    Also uninstalled AVG PC Tuneup, no luck.
    Finally reinstalled Windows 10, no luck as well.*Sad

Attached herewith the debug file, kindly have a look and advise. Million thanks!

Zagato, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ?

1. restart pc to fix driver keeps coming up ? - Similar Threads - restart fix driver

2. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  3. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  4. PC is not coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not coming up: My PC not showing the sign in page. I cant go there at all. The system restore failed in my system yesterday and now I cant boot it? How is this possible? I just made some changes and I dont like it so I perform system restore. It took my time and now the PC is not booting...
  5. PC is not coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not coming up: My PC not showing the sign in page. I cant go there at all. The system restore failed in my system yesterday and now I cant boot it? How is this possible? I just made some changes and I dont like it so I perform system restore. It took my time and now the PC is not booting...
  6. PC is not coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  8. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  9. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  10. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...