Windows 10: Restart pending

Discus and support Restart pending in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with that restart pending. Sfc/scannow does not help. I have started tens of time no succeed.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jameva, Aug 27, 2018.

1. jameva Win User

Restart pending

Hi, I have a problem with that restart pending. Sfc/scannow does not help. I have started tens of time no succeed.Restart pending [​IMG]

:)

jameva, Aug 27, 2018
  2. little cat, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Error at window update troubleshooting “check for pending restart” can’t update please help

Error at window update troubleshooting “check for pending restart” can’t update please help windows 10

Hagit Zeitoun, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Restart pending

WP8: All my podcasts are stuck in 'Pending'

I noticed this morning that none of my podcast subscriptions had been updated. When I looked at the list of Downloads in the Store, I saw that all the missing episodes were there and marked as "Pending". There was also two episodes that I'd
    successfully downloaded and listened to a few days ago -- one of those episodes was listed as "Completed" and another was listed "Waiting for Wi-Fi".

(NOTE: I know that the out-of-the-box setting for podcast downloads requires a connection to wifi. I've been connected to wifi for at least the last 24 hours.)

I think that the Podcast app is horked and is stuck in some kind of error state.

I've tried:

- toggling wifi

- restarting the phone

- enabling podcast download over 4G

- restarting the phone after disabling wifi

- deleting some of the pending episodes

- connecting to a different wifi SSID

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Ben

Benjamin Day, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Restart pending

1. Restart pending - Similar Threads - Restart pending

2. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  3. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  4. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  5. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

windows update stuck in "pending restart": windows update stuck in "pending restart" -tried restart but still stuck after-tried uninstall the update and install manually https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-in-pending-restart/8f113176-8594-4c64-9fe9-40a9301c45c4
  6. windows update stuck in "pending restart"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs: I see there a quite a few post related to KB5034765, but I am confused as to what to do, or which one of the posts are should try. Some of them refer to an error code. How do I see if I am getting one of these codes ? I have not seen one. This update always show "Restart...
  8. KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs

KB5034765 Restart Pending But Never Installs: I see there a quite a few post related to KB5034765, but I am confused as to what to do, or which one of the posts are should try. Some of them refer to an error code. How do I see if I am getting one of these codes ? I have not seen one. This update always show "Restart...
  9. Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart"...: Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart" I restarted and it just goes back to "Pending restart"How to I fix this?Thank you....
  10. Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart"...

Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart"...: Windows Configuration Update KB5030509 will not install. It keeps saying "Pending restart" I restarted and it just goes back to "Pending restart"How to I fix this?Thank you....