Windows 10: Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Discus and support Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SopheusAmorpheus, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color 9YUhAYpRV1YP8KO50J3HkcqeXBVW-FzmM062bu-5ywo.jpg

Hello,

Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not have this issue.

What I have tried:

1. Boot in Safe mode and Clean boot - same issue.
      1. Update to the latest version of Windows (20H0).
      2. Reinstall Video card drivers/disable Video Card and make Windows to use generic video driver.

My specs:

Lenovo X220 laptop, Windows 10 x64

https://preview.redd.it/dtwyuk5mo0c...bp&s=12fe9f0a9fa758da7469447ff07aa522145ea35f

https://preview.redd.it/zi5olimlo0c...bp&s=63a8e5640ce67576a3f62a616d4289ffadc6dcbc

https://preview.redd.it/rpjer6tjo0c...bp&s=ca79907f88ee03d213988e554a68690e905042bf

submitted by /u/SopheusAmorpheus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SopheusAmorpheus, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jan 17, 2021
  3. LeoWill Win User
    Windows 10 Background Slideshow Accent Color Doesn't Work!

This is a similar if not exactly the same issue. The RTM version of Windows 10 had no issues related to automatic color accents. It all started for me when I just now upgraded to the Fall Update version 1511. I have included specs of my laptop in the bottom
    along with graphics driver version, and others should follow suite.

The accent color changes to default blue under two independent conditions:

1) When the slideshow changes images, it reverts to the default blue accent color.

2) When the Personalization settings is opened. (see next paragraph)

I open the Personalization settings by right clicking on the desktop.

Then the following happens in quick succession, without user input:

1) The preview window shows the correct auto color where it should.

2) The preview window cycles to show the next image.

3) The accent color changes to blue in preview window.

4) The accent color changes for the desktop.

Steps taken to fix:

1) Turn Off/On automatic accent color, resets correct color but end result is same.

2) Turn Off automatic accent color, chose random color (green), turn On, correct auto color, end result is still same.

I have nothing against blue but a shade of orange bests matches my background and its quite annoying.

For trouble shooting, specs of laptop: (I think people should list specs)

Processor: i5-3210M

Graphics: Geforce GTX 660M

Graphics Driver: 361.43 (released 12/21/15)

LeoWill, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

1. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color - Similar Threads - Restart Power off

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. colors, accents of both apps and background

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors, accents of both apps and background: Hi, suddenly, the colors of not only my background on my main screen, but so did the background in every app. My excel is now black with white lettering, with pink borders. when i log into work remotely, my outlook when from the traditional white background with blue...
  4. accent color on the following surfaces.

accent color on the following surfaces.: HelloIn my setting, The "accent color on the following surfaces." is off. how can I change this settings? its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-color-on-the-following-surfaces/3fc8ad27-e8d2-4b7c-b996-ab5ea1c863a1
  5. Accent color

Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix: Hello there, I have a weird issue with Restart/Power-Off/Log-out/ background color does not follow Accent color from Personalization settings + when the PC starts and loading into Log-in screen there is a Blue-flash (same happens each time I lock PC), and when I set accent...
  7. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.

Sign out/Restart/Power off background color change.: Hello, I have installed a third party black theme for my system: Gray Dark by KDr3w on DeviantArt And everything was perfect until I accidentally clicked on "Enable Aero Lite (Default)" in Winaero Tweaker. I have switched back to third party theme alright, but now, each...
  10. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...