Windows 10: Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix

Discus and support Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I have a weird issue with Restart/Power-Off/Log-out/ background color does not follow Accent color from Personalization settings + when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sempiro, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Sempiro Win User

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix

Hello there,

I have a weird issue with Restart/Power-Off/Log-out/ background color does not follow Accent color from Personalization settings + when the PC starts and loading into Log-in screen there is a Blue-flash (same happens each time I lock PC), and when I set accent to some other color there are two flashes (always blue, and the one I chosen).

I'm 100% sure it wasn't like this before. And everything was consistent with what Accent color I chosen: ex.: If gray Accent is chosen, then Restart/Power-Off/Log-out/ background color become gray and as well as transition to lock-screen flash color.

What I have tried:

1. Boot in Safe mode and Clean boot - issue persists.
    2. Boot in Safe mode under another user account - issue persists.
    3. Update to the latest version of Windows (20H0) - issue persists.
    4. Reinstall Video card drivers/disable Video Card and make Windows to use generic video driver - issue persists.
    5. Rolling back to default Aero theme through WinAero Tweaker and uninstalling UXthemepathcer - issue persists.
    6. Reinstalling UXthemepatcher and changing to another graytheme - issue persists
    7. Replace default boot SSD with one from another machine (both laptops, same OS, same build) - issue doesn't persist.

From point 7 I think it is safe to assume that the issue is purely OS/Software in nature.

System specs:

Win 10 Pro 20H0
    X220 Laptop

I find this issue to be super annoying, since I like to my OS theme to be in dark colors, and mere fact that Restart/Power-Off/Log-out/ background color does not follow Accent anymore makes me supper irritated so I am willing to pay 25 USD to anyone who can help me to solve the issue without need of reinstalling or resetting my system (do not want to reinstall apps, drivers, system anew etc.)

Please find additional context below:

Here is an example of two flashes during transition to lockscreen (blue is a stuck Accent color, and red is the accent color I have set)

Same thing, but with accent color to be set as gray (stuck blue + custom gray)

Here are all the settings in registry that are related to themes in OS which I found:

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix 57880-control-panel-background.png

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix 58043-dwm.png

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix 58091-explorer-accent.png

Personalization settings for gray Accent color:

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix 57857-accent-color-settings.png

- - - Updated - - -

So I have boot into Safe-Mode to double check, and when I try to access Themes category, i get this, not sure if it is related to my issue:

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix [​IMG]

This does not happen when in regular Boot mode and I can open Themes category without any issue.

:)

Sempiro, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Sempiro Win User

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Hello,

Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not have this issue.

What I have tried:

1. Boot in Safe mode and Clean boot - same issue.
    2. Update to the latest version of Windows (20H0).
    3. Reinstall Video card drivers/disable Video Card and make Windows to use generic video driver.

My specs:

Lenovo X220 laptop, Windows 10 x64

Sempiro, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

rosalie jeangardiner, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix

accent color

The accent color (primarily the red shades) are missing in window 10 and do not know why. Any suggestion how to get the original window 10 accent colors back? Thank you.

MartyHariri, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix

1. Restart/Power Off/Logout screen not following Accent color 25$ for fix - Similar Threads - Restart Power Off

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  4. accent color on the following surfaces.

in Windows 10 Customization
    accent color on the following surfaces.: HelloIn my setting, The "accent color on the following surfaces." is off. how can I change this settings? its really bothering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-color-on-the-following-surfaces/3fc8ad27-e8d2-4b7c-b996-ab5ea1c863a1
  5. Accent color

Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC and do not...
  7. Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart/Power off background color does not follow Accent color: [ATTACH] Hello, Basically the title. I have a weird issue with Restart/Power Off background color does not follow Accent color in Personalize settings. I personally want it to be Gray color, but it remains in Blue no matter what accent color I choose. I have another PC...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  10. Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out

Show accent color on the following surfaces, NOt allowed, grey out: I am using Win 10 2004 not 1903, Alos going to dark mode lets me change the color, but I don't want dark mode and the color goes back to white just as soon as I change to light mode....