Windows 10: restart problem

Discus and support restart problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i have bought my laptop about a year ago and since, that i am facing with this restarting problem it take nearly 2 minutes. and when i shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yushankhanal, Aug 19, 2020.

1. restart problem

hello, i have bought my laptop about a year ago and since, that i am facing with this restarting problem it take nearly 2 minutes. and when i shutdown after restarting and again open my laptop than again it take few minutes. but, after second time it open very fast. please, can you solve this problem.

:)

yushankhanal, Aug 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 19, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Terrypin Win User

restart problem

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

restart problem [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

restart problem [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

restart problem

1. restart problem - Similar Threads - restart problem

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  5. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

"windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  8. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  9. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Green screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're...: i am getting frequent multiple times a day window error on a Green Screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. I would like to quit getting updated but when I go to the windows inside program settings the settings are greyed out so I can't...