Windows 10: [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

Discus and support [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:07 AM.

1. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

[Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... 6f261cbd-959f-43a2-8099-3135e1db9b4f?upload=true.png

Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process.
    please i need help to fix it without AC Adapter

my device is asus

:)

AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:07 AM

2. [Restart required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Asus Support Device.

Hey Ethan B.,

Well, it worked partially. I've done what you've said:

'- Go to Device Manager (right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the menu).

- Expand the Mice and other pointing devices category.

- Right-click on the ASUS Support Device then click Update driver.

- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software.

It should perform an update, and you can restart your PC when prompted. '

I still get that message (Restart required [...]), but at least, after those steps, I've managed to install the application I've wanted.

Thank you so much.

ChangingRaven, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:10 AM
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

4. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

Requires a restart to finish installing

I have restarted my pc for many times and I have used the troubleshooter for many times.still it shows me in my update history the following.can anyone help me??

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809

Requires a restart to finish installing

Thema:

[Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

1. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... - Similar Threads - Restart Required needs

2. Your pc needs to restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc needs to restart.: Hey, since the last update my system started showing a message 'your system needs to restart'. I am restarting my pc, but I am waiting for the lock screen window for 20 to 30 minutes. But nothing happening....
  3. Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart: Hello, My PC is running Windows 10 Home Version: 1709, OS Build 16299.125 Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA645 match to CD Key data CD Key: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7 I would like to enable the facility to: Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or...
  4. - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...: your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive intel 7 series/C216 chipset family PCI Express port 1E1E Message shows up in notifications when Windows 10 Pro is started. Restart but notification keeps coming back, any solutions?...
  5. Requires a restart to finish installing

Requires a restart to finish installing: I have restarted my pc for many times and I have used the troubleshooter for many times.still it shows me in my update history the following.can anyone help me?? Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 Requires a restart to finish installing...
  6. Keep getting "restart to finish setting up devices"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting "restart to finish setting up devices": I just got a new Surface Book 2 (15 inch, i7, GTX1060). Took quite a while to install all the updates (including 1803), and now I keep getting an alert every time I turn on that asks me to restart the computer to finish setting up devices. The device manager shows the...
  7. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  8. KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing"

KB4284848 stuck at "Requires a restart to finish installing": Is there an way how to fix this issue? How do i stuck here? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/kb4284848-stuck-at-requires-a-restart-to-finish/24d29903-906a-44a3-953d-067648a9e99c
  9. "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart."

"Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart.": I was using my computer today when suddenly a bluescreen message saying "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart" popped up. It had some other information and some sort of countdown. I ran into another room to grab my camera to take a picture of the message, but...
  10. Power up the pc - need to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Power up the pc - need to restart: This has been going on for some time now. I power on the pc. When it comes up and I click on a browser in the Desktop, the tabs don't work properly (they close when they should open), minimize and maximize don't work, etc. I resolve it by doing a Restart. Then everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc need to be restarted to finish setting up pci bus