Windows 10: [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

Discus and support [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019.

1. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

[Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... 6f261cbd-959f-43a2-8099-3135e1db9b4f?upload=true.png

Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process.
    please i need help to fix it without AC Adapter

my device is asus

:)

AndikaLumbantoruan, Jul 12, 2019

2. [Restart required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Asus Support Device.

Hey Ethan B.,

Well, it worked partially. I've done what you've said:

'- Go to Device Manager (right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the menu).

- Expand the Mice and other pointing devices category.

- Right-click on the ASUS Support Device then click Update driver.

- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software.

It should perform an update, and you can restart your PC when prompted. '

I still get that message (Restart required [...]), but at least, after those steps, I've managed to install the application I've wanted.

Thank you so much.

ChangingRaven, Jul 12, 2019
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 12, 2019
  4. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

Requires a restart to finish installing

I have restarted my pc for many times and I have used the troubleshooter for many times.still it shows me in my update history the following.can anyone help me??

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809

Requires a restart to finish installing

PRITAMDAS28, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

[Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

1. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System... - Similar Threads - Restart Required needs

2. your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device: I've searched the issue on online, none of available solution worked and I just gone ahead and uninstall the latest installed firmware and get rid of...
  3. your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer needs to restart to finish setting up this device: I've searched the issue on online, none of available solution worked and I just gone ahead and uninstall the latest installed firmware and get rid of...
  4. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...: Recently I've been having a problem with my graphics drivers. Windows 10 keeps telling me to restart my computer to finish installing a device "Pci Bus". Whenever it decides to do this, my AMD Adrenalin installation breaks and produces the pa-300 error code, preventing me...
  5. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...: Recently I've been having a problem with my graphics drivers. Windows 10 keeps telling me to restart my computer to finish installing a device "Pci Bus". Whenever it decides to do this, my AMD Adrenalin installation breaks and produces the pa-300 error code, preventing me...
  6. "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus": This all started when i updated the drivers for my graphics card to AMD:Adrenalin. It was fine at the start but when the next day came i saw *it* on my notifications, "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus". Since it was early i decided to...
  7. "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus"

"Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus": This all started when i updated the drivers for my graphics card to AMD:Adrenalin. It was fine at the start but when the next day came i saw *it* on my notifications, "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus". Since it was early i decided to...
  8. "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Pci bus"

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Restart Required: Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart Required: Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up devices: [ATTACH] Whenever I start my laptop I get the same notification that your PC needs to restart to finish setting up devices. I have restarted numerous times. Windows is updated regularly. Windows update troubleshooter shows no problem. I have contacted Customer Care...
  10. Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Hello, Tonight I did a Windows Update and somehow something got screwed up. 1. When I start my computer, I get the BIOS cannot be updated message, but it will continue to load to the desktop eventually. 2. Once I get to the desktop, I see the following message: Your pc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci bus restart required

2. need to restarr pci bua

3. restart required pci bus

4. restart required for pci bus,
  5. lenovo system firmware message wont go away,
  6. pci bus your pc need to be restsarted to be able to set up this device,
  7. pci bus restart,
  8. windows pci bus requires frequent restart,
  9. pc needs ro restart pci hus,
  10. nu vot,
  11. computer needs to restart for pci bus,
  12. your pc needs to restart to finish setting up this device: Intel ,
  13. your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up devices,
  14. your pc needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device:system firmware,
  15. EgRyfRpmGNGKgvsFIhkA8aeDSyTTgEgaiT-8D8nCbTXPUfzjOBbNMgFy