Windows 10: restart shutdown

Discus and support restart shutdown in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, Im just having one problem with win 10 The restart shuts down my computer and I don't have this problem on linux mint can someone point me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fredricks, Jan 31, 2016.

1. fredricks Win User

restart shutdown

hello,
    Im just having one problem with win 10
    The restart shuts down my computer and I don't have this problem on linux mint
    can someone point me to a solution.
    I have tried to turn off hibernation and it seemed to be working for a little while ,but now it just shuts down in a sleep, and the fans are running,having to push the reset button.

:)

fredricks, Jan 31, 2016

2. Shutdown or Restart

I am experiencing the same dilemma and yes, immediately following the Win 10 Fall Creators Update. It is a minor nuisance and I think I will simply watch to see if it continues or if a suggestion to resolve appears.

Thanks Terry,

Good advice. Think I will do the same.

geordiejohn62, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Shutdown or Restart

Same problem here, and same timing... only started after the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

SandieBlack, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

restart shutdown

1. restart shutdown - Similar Threads - restart shutdown

2. Windows 10 windows updates wont show install updates and shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 windows updates wont show install updates and shutdown/restart: Windows 10 windows updates wont show install updates and shutdown/restart Versions: 1803, 1809, 1903 I get updates from wsus Some time ago this function worked fine until now. Please help...
  3. My windows stopped working when i click on restart or shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows stopped working when i click on restart or shutdown: I'm using windows 10 1607. When i click on Restart or Shutdown button my windows has stop working yesterday i downloaded windows update in think of that's solve my problem but restart also needed for updating windows...can anyone help me? and sorry for my English....
  4. WiFi stopped working after restart/shutdown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi stopped working after restart/shutdown: I had just shutdown my computer for the night when I noticed the screen said there was an error and displayed one of those 2D barcodes. When the laptop restarted there was no active wifi connections, and i found out my wifi network adapters were no longer even present. I...
  5. Pc restarts itself after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc restarts itself after shutdown: When I press shutdown button in start menu,It restarts itself.Usually it happens at night. How can I fix this? 139074
  6. The system has been restarted without shutdown!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system has been restarted without shutdown!: My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump files.Please help me! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoshrxyVsC3kiio7AnSmkSK1KQn6?e=LnBubU - System - Provider [ Name]...
  7. restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14): How or where do I restart my HP stream 14 without doing a total shutdown ?I also have tried to install windows 10 v 1903 it goes through the complete download the once the screen on restart I get an error msg saying I need to put in my media device which is a 34 GB sd card...
  8. What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?: When I receive an order to stop what I am doing and MS force an update, it gives me the option to Restart or Shutdown." Is there any difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-shutdown-and/fa211af9-a13d-43da-9f8d-a5d2973a5c77
  9. Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278

Random hang and shutdown/restart: Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 278: What happened: My PC randomly hands and shutdowns/resets. It can happen at random, sometimes while I'm watching youtube, sometimes during gaming session, sometimes even in the BIOS settings. Event detail in Event Viewer: - EventData BugcheckCode 278...
  10. Laptop Randomly Restarts and Sometimes it Shutdown

Laptop Randomly Restarts and Sometimes it Shutdown: Hello there, I am facing this issue for about 4 days from now, my laptop restarts randomly and sometimes it shutdown automatically even when i am working or playing a game on it. I searched for this error and got a lot of suggestions, but nothing worked. For example. The...