Windows 10: Restart single laptop (situation persists)

Discus and support Restart single laptop (situation persists) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you for a statement that my laptop is being restarted. I really do not know why she is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, May 14, 2019.

1. Restart single laptop (situation persists)

Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you for a statement that my laptop is being restarted. I really do not know why she is restarting. I took a picture to see what it is. Maybe you can help me! I installed Windows again on clean and I went into Computer Management and Device Manager where I updated all the drivers after which the following day a blue screen and restart appeared. I mention that I have SSD hard drive for partition C and my SSD documents. What to do in this case I see the blue screen persists. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!

Restart single laptop (situation persists) a28cbb1c-0ba5-4958-9d97-73746397edb5?upload=true.png

:)

AdrianDragomir1, May 14, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 14, 2019
  3. jhumur Win User
    Persistent Disk Activity on Windows 10

FreeBooter, I did as you suggested and rebooted. The problem persisted. I noticed that the Bitdefender services remained checked when I turned off all non-Microsoft related services in the steps above.

jhumur, May 14, 2019
  4. Restart single laptop (situation persists)

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Restart single laptop (situation persists)

1. Restart single laptop (situation persists) - Similar Threads - Restart single laptop

2. Persistent Laptop Restart Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Laptop Restart Issue: Recently, I've been encountering an issue with my laptop restarting specifically during gaming sessions. This problem doesn't occur during normal usage, but after an automatic restart, my Wi-Fi option disappears during the Windows boot process, preventing internet access. To...
  3. Persistent Laptop Restart Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Laptop Restart Issue: Recently, I've been encountering an issue with my laptop restarting specifically during gaming sessions. This problem doesn't occur during normal usage, but after an automatic restart, my Wi-Fi option disappears during the Windows boot process, preventing internet access. To...
  4. user10001 situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user10001 situation: I tried to free up some space for some games on steam then deleted my whole windows files by accident, which restarted my computer and it wouldn't let me log back into my account, i then watched a yt video and rebooted my laptop, Local option to keep my files and once it was...
  5. the situation in Ukraine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  6. the situation in Ukraine

the situation in Ukraine: Hello, my name is Andrey. I live in the city of Mytishchi, Moscow region of the Russian Federation. I am very sorry for the Ukrainians, because Russia attacked their homeland. I am categorically against war. Because of this situation in Ukraine, the American company Microsoft...
  7. An interesting situation....

An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  8. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  9. Password situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password situation: Hello everyone, A good friend of my aunt committed suicide a few months ago. My aunt has his pc with Windows 10 installed on it now. She wonders if there is any way she can get into the pc. The problem is that she doesn't know the password to his pc. I know it's a shot in...
  10. Restart single leptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart single leptop: Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you for a statement that my laptop is being restarted. I really do not know why she is restarting. I took a picture to see what it is. Maybe you can help me with this! Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! [ATTACH]...