Windows 10: Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click

Discus and support Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Dear Sir/Madam last night I have installed Windows 10 pro and after I have installed preparing me to install the drivers and programs and adat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dragomir adrian, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click

Hello

Dear Sir/Madam last night I have installed Windows 10 pro and after I have installed preparing me to install the drivers and programs and adat restart alone (full screen to do color blue) without doing anything. What to do in this case? And please if you know of any third program or if there is a Windows application that installs several executables from a single click by putting in that program all executables we have to give each time before before I answer in both cases!
    Thank you!

:)

dragomir adrian, Sep 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 26, 2018
  3. little cat, Sep 26, 2018
  4. poojasl Win User

Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click

The application's main executable has no icon sizes registered to it

I recently submitted an app to the Windows Mobile App Store for certification. The test certification failed and one of the things that needs to be fixed is

Any idea what needs to be done to fix this?

here are the results to the test certification

The application's main executable has no icon sizes registered to it

Steps to Conduct the Test

Applications will register the icons for their main

executable and saved file types for the Windows

Mobile Operating System, device resolution and

device platform that the application supports.

Expected Result

Ensure the application's main executable registers all

the required icon sizes listed in the Microsoft

Marketplace Requirements for the all the supported

device resolutions.

poojasl, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click

1. Restart single leptop and application to install multiple executables with one click - Similar Threads - Restart single leptop

2. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  3. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  4. One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs: Is there any way in Windows to be able to open and/or close multiple programs at once? For instance, I always run 3 programs when I'm working on music, but it would be more convenient if I did not have to close and open them individually each time I use them....
  5. One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs: Is there any way in Windows to be able to open and/or close multiple programs at once? For instance, I always run 3 programs when I'm working on music, but it would be more convenient if I did not have to close and open them individually each time I use them....
  6. Single Click Setting not Staying on Single Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single Click Setting not Staying on Single Click: Have a Windows 10 Pro laptop, all updates are current. I set my system to single click on for mouse. Restart the system and it goes back to double click settings. Have tried several times now and it keeps happening. This is a fresh installation of W10 in last couple weeks....
  7. Single Click is Opening Application

Single Click is Opening Application: Before in order to open any application on the desktop we use to double click, now after Windows 10 update, when I click just once to select it on the desktop, it is opening the application. How to revert back to previous settings, please help...
  8. Restart single leptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart single leptop: Hello, I have appealed to the Microsoft Community to ask you for a statement that my laptop is being restarted. I really do not know why she is restarting. I took a picture to see what it is. Maybe you can help me with this! Thank you! Wait for response! A good day! [ATTACH]...
  9. Applications opening with one click

Applications opening with one click: Hello, since a recent update to Windows 10, I've noticed that all my applications open with one click. Also, emails within Outlook 365 also open just by selecting an email to preview. I've gone into File Explorer and made sure option to "Double click " was still selected....
  10. single click

single click: I am trying to change my settings on Microsoft 10 to be able to not have to double-click, but single click only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/single-click/b893ac61-55a1-4c3e-8d2d-6c2e3bd3bc09