Windows 10: Restart update at inapropriate place (library)

Discus and support Restart update at inapropriate place (library) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Guys, my pc is doing a restart update in the library. Just now I turn on a setting to automatically do restart update when available. There is a "don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephWong Xin Xiang, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Restart update at inapropriate place (library)

Guys, my pc is doing a restart update in the library. Just now I turn on a setting to automatically do restart update when available. There is a "don't turn off your computer notice". What should I do? How can I do the update at home instead?

:)

JosephWong Xin Xiang, Nov 14, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Restart update at inapropriate place (library) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 14, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Restart update at inapropriate place (library)

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Restart update at inapropriate place (library)

1. Restart update at inapropriate place (library) - Similar Threads - Restart update inapropriate

2. Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D - cannot place on canvas object from 3D library: Hi, I tried this on several computers, at least 5 PC's, the problem is the same. After trying to add an object from 3D library on the canvas, I get the error: We couldn't place this model Try again later. [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is very annoying, I am sure it is not a...
  3. libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    libraries: After I access files in my library (word,excel, etc.), when I close them the screen reverts to the start screen (with tiles), rather than the library I was working in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/libraries/b9b06fb7-ab19-4075-9e73-e7989330c1fc"
  4. Restart and Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart and Update: I have just received a message on the screen as follows: Restart and update to stay in support Support for Windows 10 April 2018. Update ends in November2019. Restart to install a supported version of Windows, Is this a possible scam?...
  5. LIBRARIES

LIBRARIES: CAN YOU SAVE JUST A FILE TO LIBRARIES? I CAN SAVE A FILE IF I PIT IT IN A FOLDER BUT NOT JUST A FILE NOT IN A FOLDER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/libraries/6469a981-5e36-4ee7-9554-80304bd71194"
  6. libraries

libraries: I do not want camera roll or saved pictures as libraries what programs keep re making these or how can i change the name and keep it, why are these files repopulated with data that doesn't concern them like docs in the camera roll this is so upsetting that I can't control my...
  7. Restarting in an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restarting in an update: If my computer is updating, and I don't touch it while it is updating, is it normal for my computer to just restart in the middle of the update? I also want to know is a consequence of personalized settings (not responding) is normal or if It is an issue....
  8. updating / restarting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updating / restarting: After win 10 updates the computer it should restart on its own but doesn't, I have to push the reboot to restart an install. Can someone explain? (Minor glitch) 17401
  9. Libraries

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries: Libraries have just appeared in explorer how do I hide them please 42674
  10. Libraries ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries ?: Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them. 4028