Windows 10: restart windows without typing any password

Discus and support restart windows without typing any password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, how to restart windows 10 pro without typing any password or face recognition, now after every restart in Windows Hello I must write a password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndriusZvinklys, Apr 15, 2020.

1. restart windows without typing any password

Hello, how to restart windows 10 pro without typing any password or face recognition, now after every restart in Windows Hello I must write a password or pin....

:)

AndriusZvinklys, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 15, 2020
  3. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Apr 15, 2020
  4. restart windows without typing any password

Cannot type password into Windows login screen

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better. I like to know; when you type password, are you able to view the black dots in the password area?

I suggest you to start your computer in safe and check if the same issue persist.

To start your system in safe mode follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

restart windows without typing any password

1. restart windows without typing any password - Similar Threads - restart without typing

2. How to reinstall windows without any passwords or keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows without any passwords or keys: My old university gave me a computer to use while I worked for them, which I later purchased. The computer needs to be formatted and the Windows operating system needs to be reinstalled. The university does not have any password that is valid on my computer. And the computer...
  3. How to reinstall windows without any passwords or keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows without any passwords or keys: My old university gave me a computer to use while I worked for them, which I later purchased. The computer needs to be formatted and the Windows operating system needs to be reinstalled. The university does not have any password that is valid on my computer. And the computer...
  4. How to reinstall windows without any passwords or keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type in any passwords on any password field: Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Windows 10 Acer Swift.I can't type in any password, both on software installed on my windows, both browsers like Edge, Chrome, etc.I can write perfectly with my keyboard on Word, notepad, etc... but it seems like passwords field are...
  6. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

Can't type in any passwords on any password field: Hi, I'm facing a problem with my Windows 10 Acer Swift.I can't type in any password, both on software installed on my windows, both browsers like Edge, Chrome, etc.I can write perfectly with my keyboard on Word, notepad, etc... but it seems like passwords field are...
  7. Can't type in any passwords on any password field

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Computer restarts without any error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts without any error code: Computer restarts without any error code, and it's tricky for me to troubleshoot.I tried 30 mins of OCCT on CPU onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on GPU onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on RAM onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on mixed to test PSU and did not have any rebootI have tried...
  9. Computer restarts without any error code

Computer restarts without any error code: Computer restarts without any error code, and it's tricky for me to troubleshoot.I tried 30 mins of OCCT on CPU onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on GPU onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on RAM onlyI tried 30 mins of OCCT on mixed to test PSU and did not have any rebootI have tried...
  10. Computer restarts without any error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging